When you know,you know...

Gavi woke up the next day happy and greatful.It was his mothers birthday and they were going to a nice restaurant just the two of them for a mother-son lunch date before the big party with the rest of his family.He missed his mother.As much as he was independant,living on his own,he was still a child.He was 18 for christsake,barely marinated himself as an "Adult"

"They are already comparing you to the new madrid kid you know" his mother says shoving a salad in her mouth
"They always have mum,even when he was in Germany" he says looking out of the restaurants window.He thought he had escaped the jude bellingham convo yet here he was.
"Hope you know,you are better than him.."His mom says looking him straight in his eyes.She knows how affected he gets from what people say on social media,as a mother,she felt it was her duty to make sure her sons confidence and belief in himself was not dimmed by all the circus that boys signing was causing, not only on social media,but also in newspapers,tv and radio shows.

"i know mom,i dont care about all that.Can we please talk about something else" He responds while holding his mothers hand with his free hand to show that he was okay.

"Sure honey,So are you seeing anybody??" his mother asks while smiling "I want to have a son-inlaw to also spoil you know"
"Mooooom" Gavi just rolls his eyes.Ever since he came out to his parents when he was 15,they have been trying to get him to introduce them to a boy.As much as he has dated ever since,no one was worthy introducing to his parents, let alone his sister. He just never felt like it.Deep down,he just felt like he has never been in Love.Hell,he dont even know what Love is.He loves his family,and his friends,hell even Xavi,he loves Xavi,but he has never loved anybody who he was dating.He may have been fond of them, but Love,he doesnt think so.They say Loving someone and being In Love with them is different.Maybe he did love the boy he dated for like 6 months last year,but he does not think he was "In Love" with him.From the experiences of Frankie or Lewa,how they talk about their partners,How they always say "When it comes to falling in Love with someone,you will know" .He didnt know what they meant by that but he was hopeful that one day he will know.Good thing he was young and had a lot of time in the future to know.

EL CLASSICO

Jude was nervous.He was pretending to be confident but he was nervous.Growing up as a barca fan,he knew how big of a game this was.There was no room for error.This was a make or break game for him as a new bee.The fans are either going to like him or tear him apart.
"You okay,jude??" Vini asks while lacing up his boots
"Just a bit nervous" He answers.There was no point in lying now,in the few weeks he has been here,he has cultivated a good friendship with Vini.They bonded over music,girls,clothes and most importantly,the hate they have for Gavi.What a relief it was the day Vini was scrolling through IG while they were at his house playing fifa and an ad with Gavi in it showed up in his reels and he confided in him that he genuinely hated Gavi.It was not just football to him,he hated him even as a person.Just something about the way he walked or looked at people with that resting bitch face made Vini angry.Like "who does he think he is??he aint scaring nobody". Jude was so happy when he heard that because it was something he never told anybody,now he was letting it all out to the brazilian.And the cherry on top,Vini understood.He didnt think Jude was crazy for hating somebody he has never met.Instead he grins and says "Ooh and wait till you meet the prick,i bet you will hate him more.."They spend a good hour of just making fun of the barca boy.He was going to Love it here.

Gavi noticed him during warm up.He noticed as the new boy was clinging to his enemy Vini.He laughs to himself as he thinks "Ofcourse,he is friends with Vini,birds of a feather.." he unintentionally rolls his eyes when he hears a small voice behind him

"Still stuck on Vini shoving you off last el classico , i see" Pedri says looking at the direction of the madrid players "You have been staring at him since the warm up started,you are losing focus"

"No iam not,i am just taking in the Bernabeu.This is a must win game for us"Pablo says while internally he is glad Pedri didnt notice that it was actually Jude he was looking at.

As they were talking,Jude looks at them.Their eyes met and Gavi's breath is taken away by the intensity of those eyes.Its like they are piercing through his heart and he can not breath.He looks away and tells pedri he needs to use the restroom as he forgot to pee.

Pedri thinks thats strange, since he saw gavi come out of the restrooms before the warm up started.He was going to ask him later.

30mins goes by quickly and both teams go back to their respective locker rooms to prepare for the big game.Jude looks around the buzz of the room and for the first time in his life,he wishes his mother would be present here.He needed a hug and words of comfort from her.But he was an adult now,he had to be strong.He was Jude fucken Bellingham,the future of English football.He got this.

"You are with Gavi,you know,Dont let him intimidate you"Vini says while giving him a hug

"Dont worry,i got him figured out" jude says with a weak smile.He had just seen Gavi minutes ago during warm up and when their eyes met,something in him shifted.Something that was now bothering him.He didnt know if it was the hate intensifying or something else.It was just strange.And to make matters worse,the guy just left the warm up like he didnt care that Jude was looking at him.It made Jude feel some typa way.

Somehow he felt like he may be in trouble.