Ch-4

I was about to throw my lunch at lolo and Damon to get them to shut the hell up when I heard a voice.

"Um..excuse me but can I sit with you guys..?"

I turned around wondering who would possibly want to sit with the mafiosos' kids when I saw her.

Crap.

"S-sure." I squeaked out before clearing my throat and pulling my hair in front of my face.

"hermana are you okay? You're cheeks look hot do you have a fever?" Lolo rushed out before moving my hair so he could grab my cheeks.

"¡PABLO! ¡Detente ahora mismo, me estás avergonzando delante de la chica bonita, me refiero a la chica nueva!"
I whispered in reprimand as I push his hands off me gently,placing them in his lap as I blush and pull my hair back in front of my face

(Eng transl-PABLO! Stop right now, youre embarassing me in front of the pretty- er i mean the new girl!)

Lolos eyes widen in shock at my use of his full name and he grabs his chocolate milk and puffs out his cheeks in a pout as he takes a sip.

Damon snickers since he's not being scolded for once. I level him with my knock-it-the-fuck-off glare I learned from the bios when I would bring up the business.

He clears his throat and fixes his face.
Thank god.

"Thanks for letting me sit here, I'm May." The redheaded girl smiles and her singular dimple stands out almost as much as her freckles. Her face seems bright and happy but her eyes hold a mixture of relief and fear that confuses me.

Lolo glances up from his chocolate milk and looks at me with a strangely distant expression before replying to May.
"I'm Pablo, by the way I'm her favorite so don't even bother this dummy has already tried and failed hmph."
He rolls his eyes before opening his Oreos and separating the cookies and cream, I don't like the cream and he doesn't like the cookies so he splits double stuff ones that Tia packs him with me.

"Hey! That's not true плакса! Lia loves me more than you because I'm cooler and more fun! Plus I'm better looking! Lia loves my pretty blue eyes!" Damon snaps at lolo and steals a cookie from my plate.

(Eng transl- crybaby)

"Ahem boys! I'm magnolia, and don't mind those two idiots I'm actually not as weird as they want to make me look right now! I promise." I sigh and straighten my back trying to avoid eye contact with the little bunny that has hopped to close to the wolves.

She smiles again and this time her eyes sparkle with amusement.

"CMON LALA TELL DEMON THAT IM PRETTIER!" Lolo whines.

"Buttercup you know you're my precious hermanito and I told you not to call Damon that remember what I said would happen if you said it again?" I raise an eyebrow at the curly headed boy.

"B-but Lala he called me a crybaby in Russian again! Didn't you say if he called me that he would get the same punishment?!" Lolo threw Damon under the bus.

"UGH PABLO YOU KISS UP!" Damon cried as he realized he messed up.

"Yea you're right lolo you and D both have to be punished together." I smirk as they turn to eachother in shock and then face me and start begging.

"LALA THATS MEAN"

"LIA CMON"

"NOT WITH HIM"

"I DONT WANNA"

"Boys." I silence them and nod.

They both sigh  and leave the cafeteria.

"Where did they go?" May asks curiously. Her golden eyes shine in the sunlight and I catch myself staring when she speaks again.

"I wonder how long they'll be gone.."

"Oh they should be back in about a minute" I smile deviously. As if in sync with me the boys walk in the cafeteria.

Only they swapped clothes and are now pretending to be eachother.

"Lolo do you have anything to say to Damon?" I ask biting back a giggle when Damon glares at me in a crème sweater and bleached jeans that are about three sizes too small.

"Yea Damon I'm so sorry that I suck so much and that-"

I cut D off with a glare and he sighs before starting again.

"I'm sorry Damon calling people names that I know they are sensitive about is mean and I won't do it again." Damon looks at his feet.

"I'm sorry to Pablo you're right calling people names I know will hurt them is wrong and I won't do it again either." Lolo sniffled as he wiped his nose with the black long sleeve t shirt and he cuffs the ankles of the grey sweatpants that are all about three sizes too big.

"Alright good job boys you can go change back if you want hehe" I snicker.

They both give me their 'I'm sorry' faces and leave the cafeteria before coming back to the table back in their own clothes.

May excused herself when the boys left with a worried look in the direction of her watch and a clearly false explanation about needing to meet with a teacher.

I ignored it and hoped that the little bunny would hop on to a bright future far far away from me and my pack of wolves. I worried if she didn't that she would condemn herself to a life of bloodshed she would never be able to stomach.