1

Shinnosuke's POV

I opened the curtains slowly, revealing heavy pouring outside.

That day was exactly same as today. The occurring is also the same as well. I am going to the same city as Him. Maybe going to study at the same Elite School as him.

What a coincidence! 

5 years ago...

"Can you please not go?", Masao said half tearing up. Kazama smiled not saying anything.  Nene, Bo, Masao was standing near Him,  Convincing him not to go. When I was in dilemma of what to say, standing almost 1 meter away from where they were standing.   Cause I know He will never gonna listen to meif I say to Him to stay back here. Because you know, All he wanted all through his life is 'Being Elite' by hook or by crook. So, there's no way,  Me or anyone here can stop him from leaving us,  leaving this school, this City including Me.

"Shinnosuke?", I got awake of my thinking, " Aren't you gonna say anything?" He said looking straight into my eyes. I looked at his direction and said without any smile Almost without any expression, " If my saying is not going to effect this, then I will rather say anything", I left his place, at the immediate moment saying, " Good Bye Toru. I hope you'll be much more happy with your Elite degree, than with us. "  Before leaving I saw Kazama's eyes tearful.

I knew he was also unhappy leaving us, then why going there. Anything that makes you unhappy, you shouldn't do that. Right?

At present

I was lying on the bed, trying to take a nap before the long journey ahead.

Actually,  we are shifting houses because dad got transfered to the branch of Tokio of his company. As we didn't wanted to go in that city, leaving this city. Dad tried to cancel his transfer but couldn't make it possible, cause this transfer is valid till next year, then we can come back to this city again. So we're just shifting there for a year. Dad's company gave him a flat in Tokio. So, we didn't have to worry about the flat's rent and all. And we're also getting all the furnitures there. So shifting there would be of less worriedly.

After a few moments, I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I said loud to whoever behind the door that, " Yup, come in", Then, the door opened exposing my friends Nene, Masao, Bo..  All of them are together.
I noticed that Masao is holding a bag.  On top of the bag, there's a tag referred  'Shinchan'.

"Hi! Shinchan"," Yup, Nene ", I replied. " I heard that your family is leaving this afternoon" "Yeah, Including Me". " Shinchan,  Can you not go, please?", Masao said almost tearing up. "You said that all along  Masao, but I'm not leaving for forever, It's just about a year. We can still stay in touch" "Yes, that's why I created a group chat, Shinchan. There we can stay in touch online" Nene said. "And this is for you", Nene handed me the bag taking from Masao, that I mentioned earlier. " What's this?",  I said taking out a box from the bag. "See youself", Nene replied. Even before hearing her reply, I already opened the box revealing, a broze colored badge. In which 'Kasukave Defence Group' is written in small sized italic letters. When I turned over the badge, I saw 4 names written with shinning silver paint. Nene, Shinnosuke, Bo and Masao, these were the names mentioned.

However one was missing, but I guess no one even noticed that.

I kept looking at the badge for a brief moment. Then looked at them smilingly and said," Thanks friends, Loved it" " Our pleasure! ", replied Nene. So, I got something that can make me recall the memories we had since childhood. But I know A Person who got nothing of these kind of treatment while leaving. However, I think it was a punishment for him that he was leaving us all for forever, being selfish. But he wasn't happy doing any of these. Didn't anyone noticed that? Or, Am I the only one who thinks like that?

" Shinchan, I think we should go downstairs, Aunty is calling for us.", I heard the voice of Nene."Y'all go guys, I'm coming later", I replied. Then all of them went downstairs. I stayed lying for next few minutes, when Nene came to my room again. "What happend, Nene? ". Nene was looking hesitated.  So I asked again, " Nene, Is there something you want to say?" "Are you going to contact Him? ", Nene asked in a hesitated tone.  I stared at her for a good five seconds. Then I replied ," I don't know " "I know, Shinchan you've got hurt from what happened that day. But I think you should forget him Now. It's been so long ", Nene said in a sad but firm tone. " Yeah, I think you're right. I should, Now ". After a few moments "Shinchan, Let's go downstairs" "Okay, let's go."

Author's POV

Masao and Bo were chitchating with Hima and Hiroshi, while Misae was packing clothes from their cupboard. " Nene and Shinchan,  Come and Sit here. ", Hiroshi said seeing them coming from upstairs. "You've slept for too long,  Shinchan", asked Misae "I was just tired doing all the chores since morning Mom",  Shinchan replied dully while siting down. "What have you done? It's me, who's working since morning. By the way,  Did you packed up your clothes?" "Yeah, I did.", Shinchan replied while watching Tv. But at this Hima scoweled and said out loud, " No, you didn't. It's me who packed both of our clothes, Mom." "Yeah, Okay.  I agree you did that. But it's done anyway", Shinchan splurted out. " Huh! Whatever", Himawari rolled her eyes. "Thanks Hima that you did dear", Misae said smiling at Hima. " Welcome, Mom", Himawari replied with a wide smile. "So, Now Shinchan come here, Help me with this" "I cannot, Misae" "Call me 'Mom'",Misae said in scary tone but it didn't scare Shinchan too much so he managed to reply, " Yup"  "Mom, Mom, I'm hungry. Where's the Choco Bee?", Shinchan called out Misae. "You're not eating that. I will serve the lunch in a few minutes", Misae said without looking up from her chore."Okay, fine", Shinchan wined and layed on the floor.

After 15 minutes,  All of them were having their lunch while Hiroshi was speaking anonymous details about the benefit of the transfer and usefulness of staying in Tokio city, while Misae side eyed to him whole time when he spoke anything much more random than what he was actually speaking. And Nene telling Masao and Bo about some absurd dark mystery of the schools of Tokio. While Shinchan was too busy to listen what's Nene was speaking about, Obviously he was watching 'Action Kamen'. And yeah, that's how their lunch time have gone.

At 4:30

"Shinchan, Himawari, Quickly come down", Hiroshi called for his kids. "Harry,  they can come later. You come here and help me taking this to the car" "Oh, Okay dear", Hiroshi replied with a dumb smile.

After a few moments,

" Shinchan, I hope you'll not forget us" Masao said, this time fully teared up. Shinchan said, "Of course not, Origini" with his as usual wide grin. "Thanks Shinchan", Masao said now smiling wide. " Oh, I am not that much special. ", said Shinchan with his usual sarcasm, At this they all laughed together. " Shinchan, I've added you to the new group chat. Do check the messages there and keep giving us updates", said Nene with her usual bossy tone. "Yup" "And do call us sometimes, when you get free time", this time Bo speaking.  "Yeah, I will"

"Shinchan, Sit in the car",  Misae called out loud from the car's front seat. " Yup coming, Misae", Shinchan said in reply. "Do call us when you reach there", Nene said with a concerned face. "Okay, goodbye guys", Shinchan said with a fake smile."Bye, Shinchan", Voice of three people eochoing consonensly.

Shinchan went and sat in the car. Wearing seatbelt,  he turned his head to the car's trunk's glass to see his friends bading him. Hiroshi started driving in a medium speed. While Shinchan saw his friends getting small sized for the distance accelerating. When his left eye dropped a tear, unknown to him.

Also unknown to him that, In the city he was going, a same aged boy whom he once called his best friend , was suffering due to some unknown reason. Will he have to face off to him once again? When, he wished not to see him ever again. Let's see, what's fate brings for him.

Hey, How's the chapter? I hope y'all like it. Please do share your valuable thoughts on comments and vote.