First meeting (Epilogue)

A Friday as no other or at least that's what Konig thought. Just a normal day where he meets new rookies. They are all the same after all. No real personality, all correct and too scared to say anything. Konig steps out the office and looks over the rookies. Half of them are already shivering and looking down except one. A barely 5,8 ft tall rookie in a uniform with a badge with the title of 'private first class'. Rare to see on a rookie that's just finished training. Y/N looks disinterested and just stares into the crown of a tree, watching some birds that nest some baby birds. The rookie looks quite small, if not even adorable. Konig waves his hand Infront of the rookies face and he looks up at Konig with an amazed expressing.
-You're tall! Oh sorry- I didn't introduce myself. I'm Y/N L/N. Very pleased to meet you sir!-
Konig just nods, being taken back by the happiness that is shown in the rookies expression and way of talking. It's almost a bit endearing seeing the rookie so fearless.
Over the next days the rookie doesn't show any signs of fear. He almost looks ready to die at this point. Y/N is picking fights with the strongest on the team, getting broken and sprained bones in the outcome. But it's very interesting to see him never back up. He can be bleeding with a broken nose and still say 'Come, I won't give up' and with that sentence most of his enemies just stop the fight. They feel pity for him, because he sounds quite a bit desperate to prove himself. Konig can't tell if he admires Y/N or hates him. It's kind of weird. Y/N is constantly in his mind over the next days but konig isn't sure if it's out of worry or annoyance. The headache is there regardless of that. Konig knows one thing about Y/N, he's gonna be a danger for himself or for konig.
A few days pass and it was a normal day at the base, as always nothing was going except some training here and there and some mission reports piling up on the colonels desk.