🍁10-New Start💞

Start from the beginning

'What's bothering you?' Jk ask sighing and caressing his back in worries Dae take deep breath to calm himself.

'I'm scared what if I hurt him again n don't forget about my anger issue.' He said tears gush in his eyes jk chuckled.

'Dada~~~' He whined Jk smile and held his shoulder firmly he look at his dada innocently.

'Don't look at me like that you remind me of your innocent mother.' Jk said and push his face other side he shook his head in disbelief.

'You never hurt him and will not hurt him in future too cause you are same like your mother and look how much he take care of me.' Jk said smiling he smile too fondly at his dad.

'And about your anger issue give him a chance i'm sure he will melts you in his love and you will become whipped man for him like me or your mamma.'  Jk said he laughed and make disgust face thinking bout their lovey dovy moment jk laugh.

'What? Is there any problem?' Jk asked rasing his an eyebrow he chuckled and shook his head smiling.

'I will look like love sick puppy then.' Dae said giggling he giggles too.

'Everything is good.' Jk asked he nods his head sighing 'I guess yeah and i'm ready to talk to him about something.' He mumbled jk nod his head.

'Don't be harsh on him.' Jk said he nod and show him thumb sometimes later they walked inside home.

... End Of Flashback ...

... Some Days Later ...

'Jeon Dae-Woo!!!' Daekook flinched

'Now what you did this time?' Jk asked in scared he smile sheepishly and lay on the floor tiredly.

Jk waiting for his reply while crossed his arm upto his chest he looked at his father sighing.

They were working out in home gym.

'I gave mumma's number to one of my lady employee.' He mumbled casually makes his dad more confused and he giggles.

'She asked me yours number.' Dae add jk widen his eyes and strided towards his angry darling.

Dae laughed his heart out and widen his eyes when he heard his mom and dad voice coming loud its mean they are coming here.

'Where is that brat I swear hyungie today I will beat his shit out you just wait and watch and don't dare to stop me this time.' Tae yelled out while step in the gym and he hide behind weight lifting kit.

'Mom mom mom please don't beat me dad help me.' Dae shouted and looked at his dad with doe pleading eyes and looked at spatula in his mumma hand gulping his fear.

'Baby won't you listen your hyungie?' Jk whisper and held him in embrace tae sulk and looked at him pouting.

'You know very well your taetae only listen to his hyungie.' He said Jk nod his head and smile softly.

'Yeah my good boy.' Jk mumbled while pecked on his cheeks he smile shyly.

'But hyungie you know he gave yours number to one of his a lady employee she called me and asked in her cringe voice 'hey Jungkookie will we meet in cafe at evening.' I felt like vomit.' He mimic making puke face jk chuckled his son control his laugh.

'How can she call you if Daehyun gave her mine number?' Jk asked calmly tae shrugged his shoulder and hugged jk whinning.

'I don't know hubby when I asked her she told me it's your number then why she call me instead of you and how she get my number.' Tae said angrily jk coo at his innocent baby bear.

'I gave her yours number mumma not dada's ask why?' Dae asked peeking lil bit he glared at him cutely.

'Don't talk to me humph.' He said jk giggles caressing his back and sign him to continue.

'I knowingly gave her your number cause I know you will handle her in your way so well.' Dae said tae turn around him blinking his teary eyes innocently jk wipe his tears softly.

'I will never ever gave her or anyone your cute hubby's number.' Dae said smiling softly he Jk furrow and held his wify possessively in his embrace.

'What about his number, huh?' Jk ask glaring at him he gave him so done look.

'I will beat that person before you can do that.' Dae growled possessively tae shook his head and stride outside of gym mumbling 'Jeonlous.'

'I will buy you lot's of strawberries come with me.' Jk said grinning he smile widely and drag him outside.

'Choke them to death.' Jk mumbled he laughed and shook his head and show him thumb.

'Seriously hyungie!' Tae yelled they giggles nervously and mumbled we are joking mom.

Tae smile while cupped his blushed cheeks when jk called him mom too.

'I made pancakes.' Tae said smiling jk eyes shine in amused Dae run to his room.

'Don't start without me.' Dae shouted his mother giggles and looked at his husband.

'Won't you take shower hubby.' He ask sweetly he shook his head and hug his wify softly.

'I'm too lazy to take shower if you want you can wash me.' Jk said teasingly he giggles shyly and squeezes his cheeks.

'You naughty oldy hyungie.'  Tae said squeezing his both cheeks softly he giggles and pecked on his lip.

'Yours though.' Jk mumbled before his lip he blush messily and hits on chest.

'Yeah don't do that.' Tae said glaring at him cutely he chuckled and peck his whole over face he giggles heartily.

'Now shu shu! Come soon i'm waiting at dinning table.' Tae said and turned away before pecked on his nose.

'Okay love.' Jk said softly and walked towards his room smiling and place his hand on his heart.

'My sweet bun.' He mumbled smiling and step in his room and closed the door and I ended this chapter here.

😂😂😂

TO BE CONTINUE...

Take care be safe 💜💚

Thank You ✨

...