Vacation Part 1

A couple months later we were having a family vacation. It was Me, Eddie, Chris, Bobby, Athena, May, Maddie and Chim. We decided to go to the Bahamas for the week. We all are off for a week and a half (Friday;Today;-Wednesday next week) that way we have enough time to actually be there for a week and have flying time and stuff. I'm over at Eddies house helping him pack up his stuff and Chris's stuff. Once that's done we go over to my house to pack my stuff and I help pack Mays stuff while Bobby and Athena are packing there stuff. About an hour later Maddie and Chim show up fully packed. We pack up the car and get in. It's about an hour drive to the airport and we are all in the same car. Me and Eddie in the way back with May and Chris, Maddie and Chim in the chair type seats in the middle, and then Bobby was driving and athena was in the passenger seat. Having to kids in-between me and Eddie was hard but we were going to be sitting next to each other on the plane so it was okay. When we got to the airport, it wasn't as busy as we thought. We got on our plane pretty quickly, we found our seats and started down. It was Bobby and Athena sitting with May, behind them was me and Eddie with Chris and next to us was Maddie and Chim and an empty seat. We have a 7 and a half flight ahead of us and it was like 7 in the morning. I cuddle up next to Eddie and fall asleep.

Eddie's POV

Buck fell asleep with his head on my shoulder, Chim fell asleep in Maddie's shoulder as well. So it's just me, Maddie, Bobby, Athena, and the kids that ate awake. As far as I know we are the only ones on the plane but there could be more people. Me and Maddie start having a conversation about this and that, then we start talking about Buck.

"You know you treat him better then I ever thought anyone could treat him. I really want to thank you for that. The way he talks about you is nothing like I have ever heard him talk about other people before " Maddie says.

"Its the least I can do Maddie, you and him have been through so much and he deserves the world so I am going to do my best to give it to him." I look at him. "He is the best thing that has happened to me ever and I have a kid, like if my and my girlfriend hadn't of had Chris then we never would've gotten married and I probably would've broken up with her a long time ago. I am so glad that I met your brother and your family." I say looking back at her.

"God Eddie what are we going to do with you." She says laughing through her tears.

"Why are you crying honey?" Athena asks looking over at us.

"We are just talking about Buck." Maddie says. Looking at me then back at Bobby and Athena.

"You guys should get some sleep." Bobby says to both of us.

"Okay Bobby we will." I say back looking back at Maddie who has snuggled into Chim who is still sleeping on her shoulder. I look down at Buck who is still laying on my shoulder, I do the same as Maddie and snuggle up and get comfortable. As I move I wake him up.

"Hey are we there yet?" He asks getting up.

"No not yet babe, I was just trying to get comfortable to fall asleep. Sorry that I woke you up go back to sleep." I say getting comfortable.

"Okay goodnight baby I love you wake me up when we get close okay." He says laying his head back down.

"I will love." I say kissing the top of his head. At this he looked back up at me and gave me a real kiss on the lips, and then interlocks our fingers together and holds my hand then lays his head back down. I lay my head on top of his and fall asleep.

A couple hours later, we have an hour left of our flight and Bobby is waking everyone up.

"Boys, Maddie come one wake up, we are almost there." He says standing in the isle shaking us. We all wake up and start looking out the window. After a little bit we start to land.