chapter 4

"Getting along?" Janice snickered deviously. "Are you forgetting I know she took one of my sluttiest looking dresses to put on for her daddy?"

Tom groaned while Janice's hand kept moving up and down his cock under the water. Brook was dying to see it out in the open. She wished it was her hand stroking him. His rod felt so hot and thick back in the movie theater.

"I have to admit she looked amazing. She's beautiful just like her mom," he admitted.

"Hmmm, and judging from the mountain of shopping bags in her room it looks like Daddy spoiled his sexy little girl. And looking through some of the things she got, I know she had you in mind when she picked them out. I'm getting jealous of our daughter."

At least she said it with a good-natured tone, and it made Brook feel good to hear her mother refer to her as "our daughter".

"That's ridiculous," Tom said.

Brook could tell her mother looked skeptical as she stroked her new husband's cock in silence for a moment or two.

"So what is it you're not telling me?" Janice finally asked, still smiling and still stroking.

Brook's breath caught in her throat as she waited to see if her father was going to admit what happened. For some weird reason, the suspense just made her pussy feel hotter. She slipped one hand into her panties to stroke her slit and the other under her top to play with her hardened nipples.

"Nothing," her father told her mother in one of the most unconvincing voices anyone ever heard.

"I know there's more to it," Janice said. "Your cock is practically burning my hand while we talk about her."

"Okay, she's a beautiful girl, just like you. But, Janice, she's my daughter, for fuck's sake."

Janice snickered deviously. "Now I know you're hiding something juicy from me. My god, I don't know when I've ever felt your cock throb so hard."

Brook's heart was pounding. It seemed unthinkable that her father would ever admit to fingering his own daughter in a public movie theater while she stroked his hard cock until he came in his pants, but it wasn't so long ago she would've thought that was unthinkable, too. Then her mother rose up from her seat and straddled her father, reaching down between her legs to take hold of his cock. She didn't lower down, and Brook could tell she was just holding the man's cock to her pussy.

"Maybe this will help loosen that tongue of yours," Janice teased him. "You tell me what really happened and I'll ride that throbbing cock like she's most certainly been thinking of doing herself. It's all over the way she looks at you, you know. God, it's crazy how much it turns me on."

"Yes, it's crazy," Tom replied, obviously anxious to get his cock into his wife's pussy.

Brook's pussy was dripping all over her searching fingers as she watched and listened to everything.

"C'mon, Daddy," Janice cooed. "Tell me what you did to our baby girl. She deserves to be loved, too. Besides, if you tell me, I'll let you in on something I never told anyone."

Brook's mind was spinning like mad as she waited to see how her parents' sex talk was going to go. She pulled harder on her nipples while she pushed a finger up inside her creaming pussy hole and watched her mother slide down just a couple of inches, making her father moan. Then, she practically held her breath with her finger sliding in and out of her slit while her father told Janice everything about what happened: the kissing and fondling in the car, making out and feeling each other up in the parking garage, and then how they made each other cum in the middle of the movie they went to.