𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 ₅

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 5:

Aria took a deep breath while staring at herself through the mirror

"You can do this Aria. This is just a 50 minute long walk to the park then take a route no biggie." She said to herself while looking at herself wearing a black sports bra and black jogging pants with a purple hoodie wrapped around her waist.

"Alright Let's Go!" She yelled as she put on her headphones as she walked out of the penthouse.

Arla hummed with the music she's listening in her headphones as she starts to jog around the city

While she was jogging some one was watching her through the dark alley as they disappeared from the dark.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

°ₜ𝑰MᏋ𝗦ᖽᐸ𝗜ₚ°

"Argh! SO TIRING!!" Aria yelled as got out of the convenience store

"Augh~ It's only 45 minutes since I jogged and I'm already this tired!" She loudly said while drinking the water that she bought.

As she now starts walking so she can continue to jog when she stops midway

"The Aura Somethings not right. " She said to herself as she looked around when she spotted 3 pairs of eyes glowing as they disappeared in the dark

"Hey! Come Back!" She yelled as she ran towards the figure resulting in bumping into some few bystanders.

The figure kept running while Aria tried catching up to them

"Hey!" She yelled as she took out her staff then threw it towards the figure as it hit its head.

The staff flew back towards her as she then hit them on the staff again one more time on the head and fell in consciousness.

She stopped as she stood in front of the figure as she slightly turned the figure to see its full face.

"Now what do we have here. Ahhhh~ them again. "She said when it saw it's

"Doctor Wizards puppets What have you been up to Supreme? " She said staring in the eyes of the figure as she pointed her staff at the creature releasing a huge yellow blast making it disappear.

She stops as she gently puts down her staff as she sees the remains of the figure.

"May you find yourself in another world. " She said as she set down her staff before walking out of there.

She stopped as she pointed her staff as it released a huge blast on when a mirror crack appeared as it slowly broke & before she went through it

"Mirror Dimension, you really want me that bad." She said as she continued to walk away not looking back.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

°𝔗꒐ɱ𝔈𝗦𝓚Ꭵ⍴°

Aria was now starting to feel tired as she placed her headphones around her neck as she only walked now around the city.

"Okay Jogging around the city is a bad idea" She groaned as she felt her stomach grumble

And I'm already hungry and thirsty There must be a nearby cafe or restaurant around this place "Aria thought while walking around the place

She stopped when she potted a cafe and looked at the place closely.

"Who puts a cafe here in the middle of nowhere?" She said to herself as she slowly walked towards the cafe.

Aria slowly opened the door as her eyes brightened when she saw the place.

"So minimalistic! " She squealed while looking around as she stopped in front of the cashier where there were full slices of cakes.

"These cakes look so good!" She said in excitement with her eyes shining in excitement.

A man came out of the kitchen all sweaty hickeys all over his neck and swollen lips as he looked over at Aria whose eyes were shining in excitement.

"Good morning Ma'am what would you like to order?" He asked now in front of the counter as he saw Aria stop as he felt everything in slow motion as she turned to him.

Her brown eyes shining in excitement while looking at him innocently while her lips slightly parted.

He stops for a moment a bit of shock in her looks and aura.

"How much is your cake and coffee?" She asked as the man shook his head and he focused about his job.

"That would be 43,845 won ma'am." The man said as Aria made a happy sound her face brightened.

"Then I'll take 1 strawberry slice of cake and hot chocolate please!" She said smiling while taking out her money that was placed inside her phone case.

After that she sat down at the table while enjoying her meal.

While she was enjoying her meal the bartender who was cleaning the cafe looked at her intently while she was taking pictures.

"...And Post She said as she set down her phone before taking a bite from her cake.

"Mmm this is Good!~ She hummed and took a sip from her drink.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

°𝗧і𝑀𝔼ꑄ𝙆Iþ°

"Thank you for the meal! I would definitely come back for your cake!" Aria said bowing politely to the man as he was a bit flustered by how polite she is just by staying in this cafe

"Also don't worry about not having customers. When I'm gone in a couple of minutes this cafe will be packed Full of my fans "She chuckled as he took at her confused, but was interrupted when she was now leaning against the door to leave.

"Thanks Again!" She said as she left the cafe with a bright smile on her face while waving Goodbye to the man as he only waved back at her

"Okay let's run back again!" Aria said as she starts running.

The man sighs as he sits down on the coffee table as he stares at the now empty cafe.

"So that's Our target Don't worry Jin, our Dream wedding will happen." He said as sighed covering his eyes as he had a small smile on nis face.

While Aria was jogging, a guy was hiding in a dark alley as the driver saw her passing by.

"You'll be happy all you want for now but just you wait We'll wipe that joy on your face when we own you." The man said as he puffed out his cigarette.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ