Chapter 2

[Karl pov through the entire chapter]

We made it to suncoast just in time, almost arriving late due to the fit of laughter we had back home.

"Hi, welcome to suncoast!" The animatronic greeted joyfully "please place your tickets below the scanner"

"Damn shawty looking kinda fine" Quackity joked "I'm just kidding, I'm just kidding"

"Shut up Quackity!" George laughed along hitting his arm

"Big Q's on a roll today" I joined in

I scanned all three of our tickets as Alex and George continued to make childish jokes.

"Come on guys" I said walking towards the hallway leading to the main office

"Yo are we supposed to go this way?" Alex asked

"No, but I can get us up in the plane quicker this way, now shut up Q" I said before knocking on the office door.

"Come in" a faint voice was heard inside

I opened the door to see the an old friend of mine sitting at his desk

"Karl!" He backed away from his computer relaxing to a more comfortable position

"Hey, Jimmy! Do you think me and my friends could-"

"You know you don't have to ask, come with me" jimmy said getting up.

I smiled at the two boys, trailing after Jimmy. After walking into a garage I've been in countless times, I realized how much I missed the feeling that I was about to experience.

"Here you go" Jimmy said pointing in the detection of one of the plane "they'll recognize you"

"Great, thanks!" I smiled as he walked away "you guys ready?" I turned facing George and Alex.

"No"

"Yes!"

"Don't ruin this Quackity" I glared.

They followed behind as I walked towards the Men sitting on the edge of the small plane.

One of them saw me coming "hey, Karl right?"

"Yeah" I chuckled, surprised at how popular I was here

"Alright, start her up boys" What seems to be the pilot says

———•———

It's been about 30 minutes, and we're finally in the air. I look over at my friends and see one talking to us while the other can't even listen because of how tense he was.

"Calm down Q, it's not that bad" I laughed

"Shut up, you're the one that dragged me into this shit. I don't want to hear it from you"

Me and George bumped each other's arms, mocking Alex.

"Whose going first?" The man to my right called out.

"Me" I said

"Alright, buckle up. I know you know how it's done but I still gotta make sure, it's part of my job"

"I understand" I smiled, getting up and strapped my parachute across my chest and back.

The tall man explained the instructions to me, and even though I nodded and hummed in response I wasn't really listening, I was only looking forward to the excitement I was going to experience.

"You ready?" He asked me holding onto the handle of the backpack.

I nodded leaning on the edge with only my arms holding me from falling. He counted down from 3 to 1. When he let go so did I.