- 𝟬𝟮𝟮

╚═*

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

INSTAGRAM

brooke.espi

espi

liked by jordancooper, maddietor_, leahsavajeffries, angielora12, and 24,719 others!

brooke.espi when the group sneaks away from our parents🫢

- tagged: angielora12, jordancooper, walkerscobell, leahsavajeffries, aryansimhadri, maddietor_

view 10 comments

angielora12 missed you
brooke.espi missed you more

classmate31 are you ready for physics next year?
brooke.espi definitely not.

walker.scobell photographer 🙋‍♂️
(LIKED BY CREATOR)

soph.dayanara cuties
brooke.espi literally you

jordancooper 🤮🤮

maddietor_ get in the water
brooke.espi no ill ruin my hair

COMMENTS ARE LIMITED ON THIS POST!

i sincerely apologize for what you're about to read
also got a little lazy so

REAL LIFE

A LOT HAS HAPPENED SINCE brooke's mom left LA. that thing about her dad not wanting to go home? no, he wasn't gay.

little did brooke know, her colorado friend group was waiting at home for her. maddie, angie, jordan, and their parents were setting up to throw a little get together party, which explains why she wasn't allowed to go home.

anyways, soon after that, brooke finally met aryan. they got along so well, so she decided to introduce both friend groups to each other.

the entire group just clicked. they had been hanging out almost every day.

sophia ended up apologizing. it took a while, but happened nonetheless. her and brooke try to be on good terms. walker however, still can't stand her.

let's be real, isabella got lazy and didn't write those chapters. 🤣

today their parents decided to go out to a small restaurant near the beach. obviously the kids didn't want to stay there, so they decided to walk together to the beach while they wait.

everyone got into the water, except for brooke. she didn't want to ruin her hair. (haha litch me)

she eventually gave in got into the water. she didn't think she would like the ocean at night time, but she actually loved it.

now, brooke was a very good swimmer. she took classes when she was little, but over time she began getting nervous.

she didn't like the idea of drowning at all, and would rather be safe in the shallow end of bodies of water.

she was currently alone in the water with maddie, since the rest of the group decided the water was "too cold" to be in anymore. she rolled her eyes at this. especially since they were trying to get her in.

to maddie and brooke, no water was ever "too cold". they loved getting into lakes, oceans, pools, anything no matter what the temperature was.

obviously brooke would never go too far, but she still enjoyed those types of things.

they were playing around, throwing water at eachother, and sometimes they would stop and just talk to each other.

"hey, i'm gonna go get some water. you want anything?" maddie tells brooke.

"i'm fine, thank you." she says before maddie walks out of the water.

brooke was playing around with the waves while maddie was gone.

the waves were small, but they would take her deeper and deeper into the water. brooke never noticed though.

suddenly, she sees a big wave and gets scared. she always gets anxious around big waves, so she started to walk back to the shore.

she feels as if there's a net under the water, but brushes it off as seaweed.

as she's walking, however, she feels something catch her foot, and the big wave submerges her into the water.

she quickly falls under the water and tries to get back up. obviously, that fails. she's stuck under the water with her foot caught on who knows what?

she puts her other foot down to balance her self and closes her eyes as she tries to unravel herself.

as she sets her foot down, it gets caught too.

this is where brooke starts to panic. she's stuck under water, both of her feet caught on a net?

she decides to stay calm and focus on getting out. this was extremely challenging for her.

she's running out of breath by the second, but she decides to keep trying.

she can't see anything, though. she was wearing goggles, but everything was pitch black.

suddenly, the bubbles coming out of her mouth stop, her body stops moving, and her hands let go of her feet.

she lies there, out cold.

isa's corner -
...