- 𝟬𝟭𝟴

╚═*

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

REAL LIFE

AFTER A LOT OF BEGGING, brooke was finally allowed to let walker and leah stay at her house. it was only for a few hours, but they didn't care.

they were currently in her room while her parents were buying brooke's birthday present.

fun fact: the author's birthday is march 18th! happy birthday to me!

the tv was playing music, and they were all laughing and talking about literally anything.

"ow." brooke suddenly says as she reaches for her back.

"what's wrong?" walker asks.

"idk, my back just hurts." she replies.

leah furrows her brows, but then stops and fights back a laugh.

brooke notices this and narrows her eyes at leah.

"what?"

"idk," she begins. "could it be the rocks that got thrown at you today?" she sarcastically asks

"you mean the rocks that you got that kid to throw at me?" brooke says.

just then, the doorbell rings. brooke ignores it and grabs her phone.

walker and leah share a look and then look back a brooke.

"aren't you gonna get it?" he asks brooke.

"nah," brooke shrugs. "it's probably just the neighborhood kids. they've been doing that a lot lately."

"ok.. anyways." leah says.

"what are your plans for your birthday?" she asks.

"i think my parents are taking me out to eat after you guys leave. they're out planning stuff though, so idk." she replies.

"where are you guys gonna go-" walker begins, but gets cut off by a loud banging from downstairs.

"uh.." leah says.

brooke groans and gets up. "be right back." she flatly says while leaving the room.

she silently walks downstairs while the banging continues. she tries to tiptoe towards the door.