01

"America to fuckin' Australia, what a weird transition." Vanessa Mumbles to herself. She opens up the door to her brand new luxury apartment. Vanessa's parents were quite well known people in America and had a shit ton of money, but they decided to ship her off to Australia since they had caught her doing some rather devious acts. 

Inside the apartment was an open space, with a huge couch covered in decoration next to a fancy marble kitchen and multiple doors going down a hallway, and a case of spiral stairs. 

"They really outdid themselves this time." She sighs as she drops her suitcases and bags on the ground. Vanessa walks over to the living area plopping her self on the couch, her dyed honey blonde curls bouncing in the process. It was already dark as shit outside and the day after tomorrow  she was starting school at some shitty place called Hartley high.

Her phone started ringing, it was Darren. Vanessa immediately answers it, "Cuzzo, what's up?" Vanessa says a smile making its way onto her face. "Have you landed yet?" Darren asks "Uh yeah, I'm actually already in my apartment." Vanessa says. "Thats so great. I was wondering if I could crash there for a bit. Mums boyfriend is being a cunt." Darren sighs, on their end they were sitting behind a couple rocks at the beach. "Yeah, no of course. Bring snacks though, I havent gone shopping yet." Vanessa says as Darren lets out a chuckle. "Will do." They reply. "Ill send you my address." Vanessa says before hanging up. She sends Darren her address and the floor that shes on.

Not even 20 minutes later a knock was heard on her door, "Its open." She yells as the door swings open and she finds Darren there. "Darry Bear!!" Vanessa yells out as she stands up from her fetus position on the couch and runs over to the front door to greet her cousin. "Bitch when the fuck did you get rich." Darren asks as they close the door. "Parents feel bad that they booted me over here. " Vanessa laughs. "Atleast your parents love you, tell your dad his brother is struggling." Darren scoffs. "Anyways am I getting a  tour or what?" Darren smiles as the pair of cousins run off together to explore the apartment.

____