i want to hear your voice

at the beginning of the story we see a 14 year old girl who is looking for something. “Where has this umbrella gone? How can I go to school? This is something. It is a diary. I don’t know whose diary it is.” Then she gets a call “The bus has come” that girl says “The bus has come” She takes the diary along with her (this girl’s name is Ariya) She goes to school and tells her friend Ariya about the diary “Oye Sanaya, do you know today I found a diary at home. Sanaya: Ok, whose diary is it? Read it. Ariya: Didn't you read it? Sanaya: No, not now. If the teacher sees it, she will beat you. Ariya “So you come to my house, we will read together today” Sanaya “ok” (Sanaya and Ariya are together since 1st class, they have a very deep friendship) Ariya calls Sanaya “Won’t you come?” Sanaya “I am leaving”

After some time

The doorbell rings, Ariya says “Sanaya seems to have arrived” and she goes and opens the door and then takes Sanaya to her room. Sanaya says “Where is the diary?”Ariya “wait” Sanaya “read” Ariya “you read” Sanaya “lazy person” and she opens the diary, on its first page it is written “I want to hear your voice” she starts reading

______________________________________

Diary

12/1/2005

Today I met a girl, she cannot speak, some of my friends were harassing her, after seeing her I felt I should help her "Aye Rihande Jaane De," I said, she went away, since I was thinking about her, then she came from the front and began to speak something in this way, I did not understand, "What do you want to speak," I said, she wrote in a paper "Thank you so much for helping me," I said "Hey Jodo" and she started to go, I did not know why I came to her heart, I asked her "What is your name," she came back and wrote "Rhea yours?"I said," Aryan. "Nice to meet you," Rhea wrote, adding, "Nice to meet you," and off she went.

13/1/2005

Today I met that girl again, she was standing at the bus stop, she said, "How are you?" She took out a notebook from her bag, "I am going for a job."He wrote again and said in the" "Cleaner" "said," "You seem to have read on the cleaner" She wrote, "If I can't speak, I don't get a job." I said, "Well, then the bus came and I never went to the bus, but today my car broke down. He wrote, "Woh main yeh ko sapne company hai yeh karti hu" I was shocked to hear this because this company is mine, my father was running his health has deteriorated, so I was told 'let's go again' and I started going to the company with him, then a girl came from the front and said, "Is this also cleaning like you? Riya shook her head, the girl threw the juice of her hand down, "clean it," and Riya went away, Riya said sorry to me and started cleaning the dress, I had to teach the girl a lesson, I did not tell Riya that I was the boss and went to my office and the management started looking.

15/1/2005

Today it has been two days, she got upset and came out of my office and said, "Sir, what did you understand me, you are giving work on work and the work which is not mine, why should I do the work which is not mine? Smile "Why would I? I said, "Then why do you give work to others that is not theirs?" Smile "kya (stammering)" and then I came out looking at me, his eyes widened and said "tum tum toh" I said "ha" to which you called the servant "Muskan" sorry sir "I said" Asient leave it forever "and went away Riya was also watching all this and was shocked I went to her" hello someone "Riya continued looking at me then the diary came out and wrote" Aap boss hai "I said" ha "Riya" You told me "I said" you didn't ask "and I got a call and I left

Days went by like this, Rhea's friendship with me became very good, then one day

29/1/2005

Today Riya did not come, I was waiting for a message, but she did not reply.