Chapter 5.

Elliana's POV

He takes me by my hair and forces me back down on the bed placing his knee in my chest enough to keep me in place as he ties the silk straps back around my wrists. He doesn't speak only gets up and turns the switch a little and lights in the ceiling come on but I can tell they're run by a dimmer because they're not that bright but it's enough for me to see just how nice the room is.

For a kidnapper this place is nice, you'd think he'd have me in some rank ass broken down beaten and battered home but this is the opposite. Black marble floors, dark mahogany wood dressers and side tables. I can now see the bed isn't square like I thought it's round with a black velvet cushioned bed frame.

He walks over to the dresser and lights a candle setting it on the bed side dresser. He removes his belt swiftly and doubles it up and brings it to my face.

" bite." He says sternly and instead of a smart remark or fighting back I do as he tells me and open my mouth as he slides the belt between my teeth and I grip down on it slightly.

" I don't want to cause scaring across you, far too beautiful for that. But your screams are pleasure to my ears so I'll only hurt you in many many other ways." He says walking to the other dresser across the room and pulls out another set of silk straps.

My heart is racing so fast I can hear it pounding in my ears. I try to move my fingers that were slammed in the door but only 3 out of 5 move which leads me to believe two of them might be broken. He lays the silk straps on the dresser next to the candle and smirks at me.

" this is the fun part kitten. Just relax." He says coming close to the bed as he slips down my shorts throwing them to the side and exposing the black pair of lace thongs I have on.

I watch him carefully. Not wanting to take my eyes off of him so I can prepare myself for whatever this man has to throw at me. He licks his lips taking his bottom one between his teeth. He removes his black boots first then his shirt, revealing his toned tattooed muscular body. This man is literally covered in tattoos, and no offense to my brother I love him dearly but he would have no match against this beast of a man.

He takes a knife out of his pocket and a slight scream leaves my lips, my eyes going wide and terror filling my veins.

" shhh. I'm not gonna cut you. Like I said you're too beautiful for that but this does need to go." He says coming over me and cutting my top off exposing my breasts

He throws the knife to the side, it makes a clinking sound as it hits the ground. He sits back on his knees between my legs for a moment just looking over my body as if he was a predator and I was the prey he just caught in the wild. I wish I could just go to sleep but I feel that even if I did sleep it wouldn't be worth it.

He picks up the candle he lit and holds it over my body and my eyes go wide knowing this is going to burn. He smirks at me sensing my fear like an animal, he slowly tips the candle to the side letting the hot melted wax pour over the top of my breasts. As the hot wax slides down my breasts I can't help but let out a small scream squeezing my eyes shut.

" look at me." He orders and I manage to open my eyes looking at him and watching him intently

He pours more wax down my stomach and I try to wiggle away as my scream is growing a little louder and grip tightens on his belt, god this shit burns if you've never done it before. I'm sure if someone did it enough they'd be accustomed to the pain but this is a first to me and good lord, I just want it to end.

He gets up for a moment to what I assume is let the hot wax build up again, he goes to the dresser and grabs a different whip, this time it has multiple leather tassels on the bottom of it and he comes over and doesn't waste time but instantly cracks it over my stomach where he just poured the wax. A scream that I never knew I could scream left my mouth only to be muffled slightly by his belt.