"But you're sitting out of the way-" One girl tries to object.

"Hm?" He asks, raising a threatening eyebrow.

"N-No, we'll delete it right away."

"Thanks," He grins.

"As for you two, I'll be sending you to the principal's office," The teacher says. Oh, great. The principal's office. I'm so scared. Please tell me you've sensed my over 9000 sarcasm (and my Dragon ball reference!).

"Ms. Edwards," Jace says, walking up to her and putting his arm around her neck. She's like half his height and it looks absolutely ridiculous. He turns the both of them around so that their backs are facing us. He whispers something into her ear and the whole class seems to be leaning in on their secret conversation to hear what they were talking about.

A minute later, their conversation ends and Ms. Edwards continues to sit at her desk without saying anything. What just happened there? Probably the whole class is thinking the same thing as Jace walks to where his book fell when he threw it at Finn then back to his seat. Glancing over at me and curling his lips into a sly smirk, he places the book over his face and leans back into his chair. He's going to sleep like nothing just happened.

"Hey, what did he say?" Oliver asks someone who was closer to them than she was. The person answers, "Ditto."

Class ends with the bell chiming and all of the students clear the classroom in a snap. Jace comes running after me after seeing that I was speeding my way through the open crowd. I didn't want to be late to APUSH since the teacher is strict beyond strict. Oliver suddenly tugs at my shirt, telling me to stop walking. She's too nice for her own good.

"Hey, aren't you going to thank me for saving you back there?" Jace asks, smiling. I stop and sigh, looking up at him from under my eyelashes (and no I was not trying to be seductive, he is just too tall to look up at properly and my neck hurts).

"I didn't ask you for help," I reply. I really didn't need it any other way, he totally made the decision himself. "Bye."

"Cold as always, I see!" Jace shouts playfully. I roll my eyes.

APUSH, Art, lunch and then Math until I finally get to go home. Oliver says bye before going to her APUSH class with Ms. Frank who I heard is nicer than the teacher I have, Mr. Lambert. My leg makes it difficult to move up the stairs but I eventually make it there just in time for the bell to ring.

"Hurry up and close the door, Ms. Miller. I don't have all day." Mr. Lambert commands. I resist the urge to roll my eyes because he is the one in charge of detention and I have no intention of staying after school for another hour to write a letter about how sorry I am that I rolled my eyes at him. It just doesn't sound intriguing, right?

As and after I sit down, Drew's laughter begins to annoy the heck out of me and obviously the rest of the class, too. Only, the nerds don't have the courage to speak up to Drew since he's on the basketball team of course. Drew is a nasty person--he just hates being told what to do by others. If the nerds ever speak up, they'll go through a lot more h-e-double hockey sticks in school than it already is one. But I don't really give a firetruck about it and I turn around to face the group he is telling a joke to.

"And the guy with no pants on went-"

"Wait. Do you hear that?" I say. Drew stops his story and looks at me. What an idiot.

"What?" He says, stopping to hear.

"That's the sound of no one caring. Shut the freak up, you're disturbing the whole class," I say. The whole group behind him cheers "Ooh" and I notice Jeremy laughing in the back, too. I roll my eyes, "You too, bird-brains."