She's looking at the crowd around me again. The crowd of gossiping girls who talk trash about me all day and the guys who drool but then comment on my rudeness and then drool again. By now, I'm used to it.

"I can never get used to people staring at me like that. How do you do it?" She asks. "That guy is, like, seriously checking your butt out?! Gross."

"Just ignore them," I say, still covering my back a bit with my backpack. We walk to the classroom, the crowd clearing the way for Ice Queen a.k.a. me. It gets pretty annoying sometimes to get special treatment but at least I'm never late for class. I set my books down at my seat in biology class, my partner being Oliver, and listen to Oliver talk about her day yesterday.

She stops when the teacher walks in, carrying her books. She sits down at her desk, not bothering to quiet down anyone as the morning announcements come on. The peppy announcers talk about all of the events and then passes it on to some cheerleaders to broadcast the next basketball game. That's right, basketball. No one here is a big fan of football but basketball is life--seriously. Kids killed (or at least physically hurt others) to get on the basketball team.

Not to mention Jeremy is on the team and upon entering the team, your popularity will soar. That's what the stupid guys are playing for. Girls. Once the announcements end, our teacher moves to the front and scribbles something on the board.

Pg. 43 #1-12

Pg. 58 #1, 4, 6-18

Pg. . . . you get the point.

Our biology teacher doesn't care what we do in class at all, except for times when we actually do labs and write stupid lab reports on them. The whole class is goofing off except for the nerds and, well, me because I was raised as a good student and daughter to learn and achieve the highest grade possible in a class. I wasn't going to flunk just because the teacher was being such a slack-off about it.

"Hey, Jenn!" One guy shouts. I choose to ignore him and continue working but that doesn't seem to have a good affect on him. "Hey!" He tries again, angry. It's Finn, the same guy who sought after the school's bad boy because he had--and I quote-- "the same shirt I'm wearing! He's wearing the same shirt! What a copy cat!" Yeah. He had to go to therapy because of his anger problems but it didn't seem to work on him at all.

"Finn, sit down and be quiet," The teacher demands. Did he listen? No, of course not. His anger is flaring and he doesn't know how to calm himself down unless someone smacks him in the head and causes him to go to the hospital because of a concussion. I can hear his footsteps violently coming over and I finally lift my head out of my textbook to look up at him.

"What do you want, Tress?" I ask, my coldness causing him to freeze for a mere second. He slams a hand on my desk and leans in.

"Just because you're a little cute does NOT mean you get to treat everyone here like they're nothing to you," He spat. I blink, my face void of emotion as always. Only my eyes move to stare up at him.

I roll my eyes, "Even if I wasn't cute, talking to you is a waste of my breath. Please move away from my desk before I-"

"Before you what?"

I sigh, my patience today is lacking with this leg of mine. "Why don't you let me finish my sentence first if you really want to know? I'll just show you instead." And I pushed the desk into his stomach purposely aiming the corner at his personal area. He falls back groaning in pain as the teacher stands up from her desk.

"Why you little-" His shouting is ceased when a book is thrown at him. "Who-?"

"You're too loud. I have a headache this morning." That is the voice of the school's bad boy, Jace Fischer. Finn stops. Did I mention that when Finn tried to win the right for his fashion back, he got a concussion and went to the hospital because of Jace? No? Well then there you go. "And delete the videos, I don't want to see myself on YouTube."