Fkn Clairvoyance pt 2 - Sam

In the impala I put in my headphones, I mean I could focus on the music, and Sam wouldn't hear my random thoughts. As the song played, I followed along with the song in my mind. I've always enjoyed this, just sitting in the back and listening to my music while the boys talked about whatever. Sam looked back at me in the backseat, and I took out one of my headphones.

"Pardon?" I asked, "I like this song," he smiled sweetly and returned back to whatever Dean and him were talking about. I'm glad he likes the song, I should introduce him to more music. All he ever listens to is Deans damn rock all the time.

I felt as the car came to a stop, and I put my music away, reaching for my gun instead. I stepped out and then made my way behind baby. Dean was loading his hand gun with some with killing bullets, while Sam stretched. I leaned up against the car, fiddling with my gun. I quickly glanced up at Sam stretching, his shirt going up a bit to reveal the rim of his boxers.

My thoughts went to other places...
"I can hear you loud and clear y/n," he threw a teasing smile at me. "Oh, right." Dean just raised his eyebrow at me. My cheeks were definitely red by now.

"Alright, here's the plan," Dean spoke up (thank god). "Me and y/n/n will go through the front. Sammy, you go in through the back. This witch is powerful, so don't think just shoot, I want this bitch dead by tonight. You both understand?" We nodded in agreement, I think we all want this witch dead as soon as possible.

Dean and I crept up towards the porch that wrapped around the house the witch was supposedly in. "So, how well have you been policing your thoughts about my brother then?" Kill me now. "Dean is this really then time?" I saw him roll his eyes. "Look, you don't need to worry. Even if Sam doesn't feel the same way about you he won't be a dick about it. You don't have to worry about this whole thing ruining your friendship." Ouch. I know he's trying he's best to comfort me, but honestly, he's making me feel worse.

I guess he saw the change in my face cause he spoke up again. "I mean, who knows, maybe I'm wrong about the whole thing, and he does feel the same way!" This time, I rolled my eyes. "You don't have to do that, Dean. we both know he doesn't. And it's fine. I'll get over it." I gave him a look, and I was met with Deans pity. God, I hate that, I don't need pity. I need to kill this dumb witch who got me into this is the first place.

"Cmon let's go gank this bitch." I said sternly, trying to hide the hurt I was feeling. I led us to the door and nodded at Dean to go in first. The door slowly creaked open, revealing a fairly empty old house.

Dean and I exchanged questioning looks before continuing. We broke off into separate rooms I was looking around a living room of sorts. Listening intently to the surrounding around me, I don't want to be snuck up on. I could hear the muffled footsteps of Dean in the next room over, but I couldn't hear any sign of Sam. I made my way to the backdoor to check if he was still alive or not. Shit I hope he's okay.

I kept my gun raised as I walked down the long hallway making my way to the back of the house. I heard something behind me and quicky spun around. "Jeez Sam, don't sneak up on me like that," I relaxed for a second. "Sorry, why are you back here? Shouldn't you be on the other side of the house?" He asked quietly, "I already scoped it out and I found nothing." Plus I hadn't heard from you and was worried but I don't feel like admitting that out loud. He just grinned before turning back around, I hate psychic Sam. I could hear a low chuckle come from the giant in front of me.

Sam entered the doorway into the kitchen and immediately tensed up, raising his arm to signal me from walking in. I froze hearing the witches voice, "Ah, Sam glad you have finally decided to join us!" Her facade of cheerfulness makes me want to throw up. I listened quietly, "Let him go." Sam demanded. Him? "Aw but I enjoy the company of your handsome brother," She laughed.