She's not real!

"Princessss??? Where are you? I WILL find you sooner or later!" I said hearing giggling from inside Princess Bubblegums's castle, I followed the sound of her laughter,

"Princess, where are you Princess? Come out!" I started walking up the castle steps.

Jake was at Lady's house playing the viola, so I decided to play hide and seek with PB, I had checked behind every door and every cupboard. There was only one place left; behind the couch!

"I give up here! I'll go check Mr. Cream Puffs house, she'll have to be there!" I awkwardly lied.

I heard more giggling, I was sure it was from behind the couch. I peeked over, yep she was there alright. I snuck up behind her annnnnnd

"BOO!" I yelled in her ears

"EEP! FINN! Don't DO that!" She screeched

"Jeez Princess, I'm sorry I thought we were just having fun,"

"We are," she said, pulling herself up, "TAG! You're it!" She ran off as fast as she could, luckily I was faster.

She ran into the woods and as I caught up I could here the Ice king yell something. Crazy old man, sometimes I feel sorry for him. But then I remember he's a crazy old man. We stopped running and saw the Ice king watching two people. He was looking at them for a while until he started smiling uncontrollably. He ran towards the two people and I followed close behind, the Princess stayed in the trees, safe where she could watch.

"I KNEW IT," yelled the Ice king, "YOU'RE JUST AS REAL AS MY PENGUIN! I NEW I WOULD

FIND YOU!"

The two people, who I could now make out as a girl and a cat, slowly backed away from the Ice King, confused.

"I don't know who you are old man but stay away," the girl said pulling out a sword. The cat just hissed.

"But, Fionna, you're supposed to love me!"

"Who are you and how do you know my name?!"

Fionna? From the the Ice king's stories? But it can't be, she's not real!