The doll closet

Hello, Jeremiah McDermott, here once again with another scary Death Zappers book. This is one of my top three favorite books so far. The other two will be published sooner or later. The doll closet is my number one favorite book I have written by far and in the future, I want this to get a movie.

Back when I was a kid growing up in California, me and my sister would get in all sorts of arguments when we were younger and she always won those arguments and wanted to know why. Ever since I was a kid I was afraid of her damn Howdy Doody doll. The face and the hair looked so damn realistic, that was one of my biggest fears growing up. I never face any of my fears growing up and the things that still scare me today still scare me. I tried to get my mom to throw away that doll because I was too scared to even touch that doll. My mom never wanted to throw away Howdy Doody. She always says this, "That doll means too much to your sister and you have dolls, you never run away and cry from them", said Jeremiah's mom. Well, the dolls I had don't have fucking realistic faces on them, you fucking idiot mother that I have. To make a long story short, every time me and Bristol would get into an argument, she always pulled out Howdy Doody from under her pillow and show it to me and I would run out of her room crying my ass off her long minutes.

So, Alfred, I know what it's like having an annoying sister. There would be times I wished I was the only child and still to this day, sometimes I will still wish for that.

Another thing I like to add is, in seventh grade, I hate the most annoying music teacher ever. She drove me crazy. She always treats me differently than the other students. It got to the point that after second period was over, I would go straight to the boys bathroom and wait out the first ten minutes of class. If I remember correctly, third period was only twenty minutes. After ten minutes of me standing in the boys bathroom stall, I would leave and go to class but for me the period was now half way over. I made third period easy for me. I would always wear a watch to tell how long I was in that bathroom stall. The watch doesn't work anymore. It's a shame too because that was really a nice watch. I mean, can you really blame me? That teacher was mean. Any kid would do the same. I was twelve at the time and during the year of seventh grade I turned thirteen. But during the bathroom hideout, I was twelve. Can you blame me, after all I was just a kid. 

You're probably wondering what does this music stuff have to do with the story, read the story and find out. Well, my friends, you're about to find out. No spoilers.

The front and back cover was designed by Freepik.

Enjoy the book. Death Zappers. This is the fourth book in the Death Zappers series.

The doll closet

How long have I been in this bathroom stall? I look at my phone. I have been here for ten solid straight minutes. Man, I hate being in this cramped bathroom stall, but hey, it's better than watching your little sister's basketball game. That's for sure. I put my phone back into my pocket . Every time my little sister, Tess has a basketball game I would always tell my parents I have to take a long poop and when the basketball game would be over, I would always tell them I ate too much food. My little sister knows I'm lying but she can't tell mom and dad because I would always make sure Tess and mom sees me eating something and after mom would leave the room, I go next door and fed the neighbor's cat. Only thirty more minutes until the basketball game is over. Man, I hate going back to my old elementary school just to see Tess play a forty minute game of basketball.

Hi, I'm Alfred Bevicted and I hate school and basketball. I wanted to be a writer that writes romance novels on my phone and sent them to a publisher one day but I can't do that because one of Lardy middle school's top rules is no phones. I hate that rule. So, I'm forced to leave my phone at my house. Tess also has the same problem with her phone. Lardy elementary school's top rules are no phones too. Tess wants to be a writer who wants to write basketball novels. Looks like me and Tess are in the same boat. Did you know Tess has a much better phone than I do? I have the phone thirteen. The phone thirteen is a regular modern phone with the number thirteen on it. The phone thirteen carries twenty seven pictures on it. That means it can only hold twenty seven photos on it. After the twenty seven photos on the phone the picture won't take. Tess has the phone twenty six. The phone twenty six is a modern phone with the number twenty six on the back of it. The twenty six phone carries one million pictures on it. You heard me fucking right. ONE MILLION.