𝟢𝟢𝟤,𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Okay, everyone up. I want to get this number started. Moms, you're dismissed." Miss Abby says and the moms walk out as the girls start to stretch.

They all begin the group rehearsal and there's a lot of steps and corrections being given out because some people aren't doing it correctly or good enough for Miss Abby.

"Alright. Everyone but Kayla is dismissed." Miss Abby tells them all and they all walk out. Makayla stands in front of Abby, ready for her solo.

"Okay Kayla. You're doing a new solo this week, okay? This week you're doing a solo named 'Glory' and the song is 'The Edge Of Glory' by Lady Gaga." Miss Abby tells the young girl as Melissa enters to watch the solo rehearsal. Makayla smiles, she loves that song so much.

"Okay, let's get started." Miss Abby said as Gia turned the music on and taught her the routine. When Makayla goes through the routine she slips on a leap, landing on her knee.

"Hey! You okay?" Miss Abby ask, sounding worried. Makayla nods, sniffling slightly. Malissa walks over to her daughter to have a look at her knee, not a scratch to be seen.

"I'm okay." Makayla sniffs, standing back up. Abby nods to her and Gia restarts the music. Makayla goes through her routine again, nailing the leap and finishing her routine strong. Miss Abby claps for her, as does Gia and Melissa.

"That's was fantastic!" Miss Abby cheered for the girl.
"Now, at the competition, make sure to be confident doing that leap. Okay?" Miss Abby said to her, Makayla nodded.

"You're dismissed for the night." Miss Abby smiled.

"Thank you!" Makayla said, walking towards the door.

"You're welcome." Miss Abby called out after her. Makayla walked into the den and Maddie walks out for her solo rehearsals. After a while Maddie comes back in and Chloe goes out. Melissa then comes in and gets her three kids, who say bye to all their friends, grabbing their dance bags and heading home.

꧁ ᯾ ❤︎︎ ᯾ ꧂

It's now only two days until the competition and all the girls are sitting in the dancers den with their mothers. Makayla is sat in front of Melissa who is helping the girl stretch. Melissa pulls Makayla's leg up and back, then does the same to the other leg.

"Do your splits." Melissa tells her middle child, who nods and moves into her left splits, then turns into her straddle, lying down, sits back up and moves to her right.

"How's the knee doing, Kayla?" Kelly asks the girl.

"Uhh. It's alright, a little sore but I can still dance." Makayla smiles and Kelly nods.

"Yeah, that fall you took yesterday, that looked sore from up where we were sitting." Christi says and the other mothers nod.

"She said she's fine." Melissa tells them, Makayla looks at her mom, as do the other girls.

"We were just asking." Holly says.

"Well don't. She's fine." Melissa shakes her head before turning back to Makayla.

"Do a chin stand." She continues. Makayla rolls and leans on her chin, her body curling so her feet sit each side of her head before she straightens out her legs then rolls back. Melissa nods in approval when Abby walks in.

"Hi girls! Let's get going for 'Electricity' shall we?" She asks them all and they nod.
"Good. But before we start rehearsing we've got costumes to try on." Abby clapped.

"What colours are they?" Nia asks as all the girl stand up.

"Black and turquoise." Miss Abby nods. All the girls are excited. Somebody comes into the studio and the girls are told to go out one mother and child at a time. Nia goes out with Holly first. Then Paige, Brooke and Kelly.