Sudo's trial (shorts)

Japan(AHNS).:
Dream's pov.:

Today is june 02 Monday. We should have gotten our monthly allowances but we, for some reason didn't. Tommy bursted into my room and everyone elses to see if we got our's. Ofcourse I nearly threw him out of the window as a hobby but in the end I decided that I'm merciful today and just told him to bother someone else.

As we were sitting in the class, everyone awaited for Ellen. All of us wanted to know why we didn't get our monthly allowances.

Also a girl named Ichinose, Class B's leader asked us if we also didn't get any monthly PP. Seems like it's like this for the whole year. Maybe even the upper classes, idk.

Ellen.: *closes the door behind her as she enters* Hello class! You all are probably wondering why none of you recieved your monthly allowances, right?

Tommy.: I want my money b*tch!

: I want my money b*tch!

Ellen.: If you can make the dispute between Class D and Class C dissolve then you can have your PP. If not then you will have to wait untill the end of Friday.

Ellen.: For context, a guy from Class D called Sudo, beated up 3 guys from Class C. Due to this Class C has filed a compliant and demanded Sudo's expulsion.

Dream.: So all we have to do is wait? I mean... what can we do?

Ellen.: Idk. Figure it out yourselves. I'm going to coffee break.

But she just entered less than 15 minutes ago.. why would she-... nah, not my problem.

A few minutes later Ichinose came to our classroom again. What is this? The Ichinose comes to your classroom for nothing important day?

Ichinose.: Sorry to bother you guys but I want to ask this class to intervine with the Class C and Class D events with us. Could you guys do us this favour? We will be in your dept.

Hold up! Who let this naive girl in again? Did she just wanted them indepted to us cause of helping another class's case? It's not even their's that they asked us to help with. And to me it seems like they need that help if they have a leader like this.

Hopefully my sadistic side won't be present anytime soon, it would be quite the unwelcomed thing for a lot of people.

Anyways, for the sake of my peace let's just get this over.

Dream.: I can offer my help

Techno.: Since when were you so generious?

Tommy.: Who are you and what did you do to Dream?

George.: ZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZ

Ichinose.: Thank you guys! You're the best

The irony of this sentence is golden as I considered us to be the most chaotic out of every class.

L'Manburg.: (If only she knew...)

Techno.: (Naive girl POOOOG)

As atleast a few of us went out to act like we could help them at all we found nothing useful. We then returned with no evidence at hand to our dorms and never give it a thought more than zero.

Also we had the chance to talk with that Ayanokouji-guy again but he was so boring we parted ways soon.

Sometimes later on Friday, we were all informed that Class C withdrew their claims and recieved our monthly allowances.

Another week later we boarded a cruise ship and were ready to leave for the island exam as Ellen explained to us.

Before we set foot on the island we circled a few times around it, giving us the opportunity to see what's on it. I saw a cave and probably some other students did too.

Soon enough we were all ordered pack some of our stuff we need and get to the island.