"Promise." They wrapped their pinkie's around mine and we kissed our thumbs. They both got up and I went to my bag. I was picking out an outfit when Nadia came over.

"Let me pick so them bitches know you're taken." Nadia said. I laughed and sat on the bed next to Ida. I put my arm around her and she leaned into me. Ida turned my face to her and kissed me. She pulled me closer by the back of my neck. Ida leaned back bringing me with her so I was hovering over her. My hand drifted down to her waist and I squeezed her hips. Ida let out a moan in my mouth. I felt hands on my back so I pulled away from Ida and pulled Nadia in for a kiss. I grabbed her throat and she moaned. I felt Ida's hands go into my sweatpants. That's when I pulled away.

"You almost got me." I said as I got off the bed. I saw the outfit Nadia got. "I fuck with this."

"I'm not even gon hold you, I really don't care what you're about to do. Imma need them pants to come off." Ida said. I gave her a look. I took off the pants and Ida was biting her lips "Those too." She pointed at my boxers. I shook my head with a laugh. I put my pants on then I took off my shirt. "Let me help you with this." I raised my arms and Ida took off my bra. She immediately put one of my nipples in her mouth.

"Shit." I said as she sucked on it.

"Wait let me do the other one." Nadia said as she came over and sucked on my other one.

"Yall are wild." I pulled back and put on my crop top.

"Stop putting clothes on." Ida said. I put on my denim jacket then my socks and shoes. I grabbed my toiletries and went into the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth. I bent down to spit the toothpaste out. "Look at that ass. Damn." I giggled. "Fuck Nadia look." I was still bent over as I was washing my mouth out.

"Let's take it." Nadia said. I raised an eyebrow.

"Nobody is taking my booty." I said.

"We are." Ida pushed me down further as she started dry humping my ass.

"Ida May." I said. She kept going. "Aesys." She switched with Nadia. "Yall play too much."

"Shut up, Come here." Nadia said as she pulled my hair. They started laughing and I got away from her.

"Yall are crazy." I told them and they kept laughing. I walked over to my bag and grabbed some perfume. I sprayed myself then I grabbed my phone, Eli's keys and my purse. I looked at myself in the mirror then I noticed the hickies on both sides of my neck.

"Ooh bae look at our work

"Ooh bae look at our work." Ida said to Nadia.

"We did good." I playfully rolled my eyes. I unlocked the door and was getting ready to leave. "You forgettin somethin." I chuckled and turned back around. I pulled Nadia in for her kiss by her throat. I pulled back.

"I love you." I said.

"Ooh I love you too." I smiled and went over to Ida. I grabbed her neck too and kissed her. Ida deepened it then I pulled away.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." I pecked her lips then her forehead. I did the same to Nadia then I walked out.

authors note sorry this one was shortbut yall was askin for updates socomment what you want to seepeace fam ✌️

authors note
sorry this one was short
but yall was askin for updates so
comment what you want to see
peace fam ✌️