That comrade Ft. Baji keisuke...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

--------------------------------------------(  O  ) ---

Your P.O.V-

"The wind was blowing in a slow yet refreshing pace. The sakura petals were falling on the green grasses. The sunlight blessed the nature with his best on that day...........that day we met"

Baji's P.O.V. -

"I did'nt knew.... Why I had to fall for her. She is soo annoying. Like a fly. Then why...... Why I can't I just shove her away or tell Mikey to kick her out of toman ?  Well I don't own that strength.... Towards her.....

Y/n l/n is the assistant of 1st Division captain in Tokyo Manji Gang.  Since he was too reckless about his fighting,  Mikey decided to stick an assistant with him.  Y/n is 3 months younger than Baji. She's the only girl memver of the gang and also dangerous when it comes to Baji. Also,  she sticks with Baji everywhere.

" Baji -san,  Don't eat too much peanuts.  You're allergic to theese " Baji sighed. "Now,  don't tell me what to do or not.  Prepare yourself for the upcoming fight " "haaai heichou "

Everything was going okay untill...

"I'll just leave Toman and join valhalla " 

Thunders broke down on y/n head.  And he pain reached at his climax when Baji beat the shit out of both her and Chifuyu.

"Iam sorry y/n... Just bear a little longer.. " he thought himself as he keep punching the girl.

The girl he loved......most......

On bloody halloween, during the fight between toman and valhalla,  baji decided to stabbed himself to not to be the reason of his friend blame himself for baji's death.  But y/n was still there.

A soft gasp esscaped from her lips as the knife dug deeper down on her flesh. She hugged Baji with her all strength.

"Baka! Why did you just...."

"I did fulfilled my promise.  Did'nt I.... Baji-san. " the sparks on her eyes gone as she stopped moving or breathing.

"Damn why did you had to leave to alone? Now,  now who will forbid me from everything huh? Who will throw my cigarettes?  Who will give me informations for upcoming fight.  Who will laugh with me or who will care of me?" Come back,  I want to yell on you again.  I want to flick your forhead  again. Come back....."

2 days later,  on the day of her furenal,  baji was leaning against the doorframe. Looking at the sky and finding y/n.  Y/n's older  sister came to her. " Baji-kun.. " he looked up and forced a smiled. "Hey,  how are you do'in " " Iam just fine.  Uhh I wanted to give you something.. " Baji raised an eyebrow. Her sister handed him a purple coloured diary decorated with a simple golden ribbon " it was Y/n's personal diary....and it was all about you.. "

At night,  Baji could'nt sleep all night.  Memories of y/n hunting him down.  Her voice,  her aura,  her eyes are hunting him. He decided to check her diary

The diary started with a sketch painting of Baji

"Damn when did she drew it?! "

2nd May,  2005.,,
"Baji-san is soo stubborn .  I don't know how to handle him.  Nah I did it wrong.  I would rather to join 3rd division instead of it "

6th july,  2005,,
"Well baji-san is not bad as I thought.  I mean,  he's mean sometimes but he's gentle and guuuhhh. I can't... It's too embarrassing.... "

10  august, 2005,,
"I guess Iam falling for him...or not.... I don't know. Guhh just being a freaking obsessed bitch. Well Iam loving his kind of situation "

15 august, 2005,,
"Today Baji-san got a fever.  Iam worried for him. He's really a careless person.  Always care about others and forget about himself.  Damn I have to take care of him......forever..."

"He looks perfect in every angle. Damn I love him already. "

'W...wait...she did felt the same way as I did? May gosh....

It was worthy to take him to a pet café. He's getting along with them tho..

23 October,  2005.,,
"Today Baji-san beat up us soo badly. My left  arm is hurting too much. But I know,  he's doing this for our sake. Maybe he has something on his head??  I'll stay by his side forever. "

And Finally, 
The last and long one,,,,

31st october, 2005,,
"After 10 minutes I've a fight with valhalla. I will try my best to win this fight and bring baji back on us. I don't know but...I'll confess him today. After I bring back him among us... It would be soo fun. I'll take extra care of him.  Just waiting for the end of the day... "

No more writings,  no more pics,  no more sketches....

Nothing's left....

Baji closed the diary and held that close to his heart...

"y/n -chan... I loved you too,  and I did loveed you  and always love you...."

No one can change me.....

Nothing can change me........
.
.
.
.

                                    The end
                                      ----------

Phewww that's all ..

Bye bye ;)