Prologue

She tried but she failed.
She asked everyone to understand her but she failed
She asked everyone to stand with her but no one did.
She tried hard to explain everyone her condition but she failed.
And at the end she was tied of everything.
And finally She Gave up.
Hence the result she was died from inside.

She was first girl child of the family, that's why everyone loved her. They treated her as princess, they showered all their love on her. 

Now their princess was of 4year, but they forget her existence, when family disputed started. They were so busy in proving themself the biggest that they forgot, that their princess in alone. 

But their princess was so strong that she didn't gave up. She forced herself to believe that she is their princess and they love them. 

Now she also have a younger sister who is 2 year younger then her. Now the Princess family shower their whole to her younger sister, and their Princess use to make herself understand that she is child and she need more care and attention. Whole family got separated , now only Princess, princess's mom, princess's dad, princess's elder step brother and princess's younger sister are the family who live together. 

But now the  princess's elder step brother has separated himself from Princess, princess's mom and princess's sister as they are step. Princess's mom and Dad show their all love to princess's sister. And now she is all alone.

Soon she started going school. She got a friend, she was good in study but her parent never apricated her. 

Now the Princess was 6 year old. But she was matured like 20 year child, she knows the real meaning of love. She knows the important of love. because she have lost love from everyone. 

At the age when child use to cry in middle of the market for getting their fav. things, she started crying in middle of the night to forget her fav. thing. She started scarifying her choice because her parent said her that she is older and she should give her fav. thing to her younger sister if she like it. And she did the same in hope that her parent will love her like pervious. She started scarifying her choice because her father said that even your older brother didn't get that then why you. 

Now she was 9. Now she have two friend in her school. But even they did the same. They neglect her. They were her friend but only for name. She have classmates, but she don't have enough confident to talk with her. So even they neglect her. 

In short everyone neglect her, she started crying whole night. No one knows that she have cried whole night. She was innocent, just like new born child. She had never did anything wrong to anyone.

Now she was of 10, and her two friend had left the school, now she don't have any friend. Now she was all alone. ALL ALONE. 

No one was at her side. No one was their to see her pain. She was child, she has gone throw the worst. Maybe this is not worst for anyone else. Maybe there is most worst childhood as compare to her. But according to her, or say for her it was worst childhood. She got matured like 20 when she was 5. She started understanding the love when she was 5. She started understanding other's problem when she was 6, she started understanding the meaning of scarify when she was 6. 

This is the story of a princess who have lost herself in Journey of searching love. The princess name is RAJNANDANI.

That's it. Please comment your review if you want me to continue of not. And please vote the story if you like it. 

This is not any type of ff nor any love story. This story is based on someone's real life. So hope you will support it. And read it as a motivation.