alternate ending-VI

Start from the beginning

"Oh you shut up, don't you want to hear what your lovers are talking about? Do you know in such situations when best friends especially when people like Wei Wuxian and Shi QingXuan are involved they are bound to begin conversations about us, don't you want to hear what they think about us?" This proposition appealed to Hua Cheng but he controlled himself. 

"No way, let's go back." 

"Hua Cheng hear me out, what if Your Highness is spilling some secrets or shenanigans from the past that he's too embarrassed to tell you?" Hua Cheng wasted no time and held the arms of both Lan Wangji and He Xuan. 

"Cover your faces we're going inside." The three males didn't change their appearances but wore capes and covered their heads, after He Xuan persuaded the owner potentially bribed him, they sat in the table right in front of their lovers and ensured not to make much noise and hear out their lovers. 

Even though Lan Wangji was initially hesitant, he was now very much interested in the conversations involving his lover. 

Hua Cheng intently heard every single word of the conversation, though the conversations began on a hearty note, soon they heard words coming out of of their lover's mouths that would torment them even in their sleep. 

"Look they are simply conversing, we should leave." Lan Wangji insisted. 

"Oh shut up." 

"Both of you shut up." Hua Cheng replied. The three would have left their lovers alone if it wasn't for this one question that they heard. 

"Tell me both of you, how many past relationships have you been in?"

"What the fuck is your stupid lover asking Wangji?"

"Shut up." 

"Both of shut up, before I slit your throats." 

"S-seriously? You're beginning the conversation on that note? Wei Wuxian you're unbelievably shameless." 

"My lover's right, what a shameless question." 

"Didn't you feel shameless when you lied to our lovers that we had past relationships?" Lan Wangji replied. 

"Okay alright then... Ahem since it's you both i'll be brutally honest, I haven't even told He Xuan ...I've been in numerous relationships but they didn't last very long." 

Hua Cheng broke into a slight giggle and so did Lan Wangji, but He Xuan's face darkened like that of the sky in the moonless night, he couldn't believe the words coming out of his lover's mouth, it was unbelievable. 

"So much for being shameless." 

"Hua Cheng stop it." 

"Oh really is that so? Tell me about them in great detail QingXuan."

Hua Cheng's eye slightly widened, was that his lover's voice? he had never heard Xie Lian speak like this, he was so glad he could hear this side of his lover but he was also disappointed that Xie Lian had shared this side with someone else. 

"Hua what the fuck is your lover doing? WHY IS HE PROVOKING HIM?!!" 

"Shut your trap. Stop blaming my lover when it's your lover who's hiding such shameful secrets."