melody of tragedy

"Xian Le" 

Spoke a man dressed in black, face covered with a black cloth, a gleaming sword in his hands.

"Finally i caught you, do you know long it took me?" 

"Xian Le, its time we unite, don't you know we have a common goal? We have suffered greatly because of this cruel poisonous world, don't you think we should return the favour? Let's help each other shall we? 

His voice was unbearable, it was vengeful, evil, disturbing but most of all it sounded familiar.

"Xian Le, let's meet soon, we have a lot to catch up on." 

Xie Lian jolted awake, his temples sweating, he was gasping for breath, he hadn't felt such dread and terror in 800 years. He saw his lover sleeping soundly for the first time, he couldn't disturb him, he practically ran out of the room but made sure his movements didn't cause any noise. 

He ran out to the garden behind the manor and practically dropped on the ground. He found himself shivering and trembling in fear. But in that moment he couldn't be more thankful that Hua Cheng didn't witness his condition otherwise he would have been worried sick. 

"W-who was that man, why did he refer to me as Xian Le?" 

Xie Lian kept on repeating the same question over and over again like a mad man. But in some time he found himself not trembling, he finally took a deep breath. At that moment he was met by a melodious beautiful tune of a flute, it sounded so pure yet filled with such agony. He couldn't help but enquire where the flute was being played. 

The garden was bathed in overbearing rays of the sun, the flute only complimented to the soothing spectacle. 

Xie Lian found himself in front of a man dressed in white clothing playing a Chenqing, his melody almost represented his inner desire and melancholy, Xie Lian was hypnotized by the soulfulness of the music, he had never felt such mystique to a person. 

However Wei Wuxian noticed Xie Lian's presence but a visible frown appeared on his face."Lian you look terrible what's the matter?" 

"Just a nightmare." Xie Lian laughed in embarrassment hiding the terror like usual. 

"You know you can tell me anything, i might seem really easy going, but i am trustworthy." 

"I know A-Xian, it's just i'd rather not talk about it now." 

"Alright, let's talk about something else what do you think?" 

"I would love to." Xie Lian replied.

Both the males proceeded to sit next to each other under the shed of a tree."So what's the plan for your wedding ceremony? Are you going to have it in the manor?"