Chapter - 22 Immense pleasure

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

She glares at me and I make her sit with me and then we both start eating the food.

After eating, I said to her; don't
wash the dishes. Tomorrow servants will do that, and thank you for the delicious food my Jaan.

Then we both entered our room.

18+ content if you are uncomfortable you can skip this part

As we both enter, he suddenly asks me; Trisha, I have seen your wallpaper in your phone.

As soon as he said this, my breath hitched and I just stopped in my place. I thought that he would not see my phone, but when he saw that wallpaper?

I turn towards him and he is already glaring at me with the hand folds. I also started to glare at him and fold my hand. I asked him by raising my one brow; When did you check my phone?

He slowly came close to me and said in a deep and husky voice; Are you trying to seduce me?

What if I say yes Mr Agnihotri? I asked him by coming one step closer to him.

He came closer to me and I can already feel the wetness in my inner thighs. My nipples become erect and also I have not worn any bra so yes he can easily observe this.

He said in a deep and a hoarse voice; "Then congratulations Mrs Agnihotri you are successful in seducing me".

He suddenly pinned me against the wall and said in a deep voice, looking deeply in my eyes; "What do you want iris"?

I also see deeply in his eyes and said; I want you to touch me and fuck me like there's no tomorrow.

His eyes got wide in shock and he said; Don't test my patience iris!!!

Then fuck me till i pass out; I clutch his collar tightly and said this by seeing in his black eyes, which got dark by listening this words.

My heart is beating fastly, his chest is pressed against mine, making me take deep breaths and I started breathing heavily.

We are just looking into each other's eyes.

His hand cupped my cheeks as he lock his lips on mine, sucking over mine he devoured my mouth, slowly Yet passionately, his lips are nibbling my lips, i tightly wrap my arms around his neck and he wrap his arms around my waist and pushed me more closer to with him, but not leaving my lips for once.

He pinched on my waist slightly and I moaned in his mouth and his tongue shoved inside my mouth, devouring each and every corner of my mouth, and I am already feeling more and more wet down there.

As i am unable to take breath, he break the kiss and said in a deep and in husky voice; You are so fucking mine iris.

I am panting heavily, and I bite on my lips, his hand goes under my tshirt and he realizes I have not worn a bra so he gives a light squeeze to my tit and slowly starts to brush his thumbs on my nipples, making them hard and erect.