22. Birthday Party

Start from the beginning

"Meri Nidhi ka Birthday ho aur me na ye kaise ho sakta hai " said her dadi.

Piyush - I was also missing you dadi its almost more than a month you went on a trip .

Dadi - Hayee mera bacha
She said while pulling him into a hug .

Nidhi - Dadi I invited all my friends and some of my lecturers today.

Dadi - It's good then .

Evening Time

On a call

Palak - Jaldi aa Nisha kitni der karegi .

Nisha - Haa babe bas 15 min.

Palak - 1 ghante se bol rhi hai tu .

Nisha - Ha it's the last .
She cut the call.

Nisha reached at Palak's house who was ready standing outside waiting for her.

Palak - Jaldi taiyar nhi ho sakti thi kya .

Nisha - Yaar kab aankh lag gyi pta hi nhi chla.

Palak - Okay okay let's go now it's already late Nidhi called me 2 times .

" Yeah " they both left

At The Raghuvansh's mansion

Nisha - Kitna bada ghar hai inka .

Palak - Let's go in

The hall was well decorated as they entered they spotted Nidhi who was looking very gorgeous in that cute pink gown . Nidhi saw them and came to them .

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIDHI " Said both Palak and Nisha while giving the gift to her . "Thank you dii " she exclaimed.

" Palak beta kaisi ho " said Ridhima ji while coming towards them .

Palak - I'm good aunty how are you .
Said Palak with a bright smile.
Nidhi - And maa this is Nisha dii .

Nisha - Hi aunty.

Ridhima ji - Ohh so you're Nisha Nidhi keeps talking about you two .

Nidhi - Come dii I'll introduce you to my Dadi .
Nidhi told and took Palak with her and here Ridhima ji and Nisha were talking.

Nidhi - Dadi meet my favourite lecturer and my favourite Palak dii .
As she introduced Palak to Rajeshwari ji Palak bent down and said " Namaste dadi ji "  While touching her feet .

Dadi - Jeeti rho beta and haa there's no need for these formalities okay .

Nidhi - Haa meri dadi modern dadi hai .
Nidhi while giving a side hug to her dadi .
They were laughing " Kya baat ho rhi hai "
said Ridhima ji who was coming with Nisha .

Nidhi - Nothing special maa and dadi this is Nisha dii
She introduced her to Nisha who greeted her with a namaste. Then she also introduced them to her father.

Piyush POV

I am wearing a suit today, like I often do, and was speaking with some individuals, but my mind was preoccupied and I was looking for someone, and it was none other than my sunshine, whom I knew Nidhi had invited.

I noticed her among the crowd, and my goodness, she looked breathtaking. She was dressed simply in a yellow Kurta and dupatta, yet it somehow made her look elegant and appealing. My heart raced because I was so captivated by her that all thoughts momentarily vanished from my mind. Her long hair was pulled back into a braid, and there were strands of hair falling all over her cheeks. I wanted to put those hairs behind her ears. As I was absorbed in my admiration, she glanced at me and quickly turned her gaze away out of nervousness.

She was standing with my mom and Nidhi when Nidhi escorted her to meet Dadi and then my dad. Since my sister presented her to the entire family, I believe my sister is doing half of my work. She was now standing by herself with Nisha. I noticed that Nisha had gone somewhere when she spotted me staring at her again. At this point, I couldn't stand staring at her anymore, so I strode across the floor and approached her.

I asked her softly, "Well, how are you now?" She answered, "Yeah, fine," as she peered at the ground. I gently questioned her, "What about your favorite place? You are not coming to that park anymore?" I had gone there numerous times in the hopes of running into her, but I never did.

"Ohh ,Yeah, that park, I'm not going there anymore. My favorite place has changed, but it's far from home, so I was unable to go there," she hesitantly remarked. She was referring to the hill that I had taken her to that evening. "Isn't it the hill which is far from the city" I inquired. Indeed, she nodded saying " Yeah "

"I guess we should go there sometime," I reassured. "I guess," she remarked as I leaned in and whispered, "By the way, I wanted to compliment you on how amazing you look today."

She looked at me, and our eyes met, and she smiled. No, she blushed, which I enjoyed because she had never blushed before.

"Thank you for the compliment and you look the same as always in the suit" she said.

"No, I always don't wear a suit," I complained.
"Oh really," she answered, chuckling. Seeing her laugh made me laugh, which led to us both laughing. I'm not sure, but I'm literally behaving like a fool I guess.

(Palak's look)

(Palak's look)

(Nidhi's look)

(Nidhi's look)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was the part guys do share your thoughts in the comments.

Hope you liked it ❤️

Vote , Comment and share .