Prologue 2/2

3rd P.O.V.

Meanwhile...

Hailey is seen in class as she listens to her professor lecturer being bored out her mind as the class continues.

Hailey: *thought* Ugh! This is so boring! The reason I'm still at this school is because I want to avoid getting job and moving out of the house. But is it worth it?

Hailey thinks for a moment to herself before coming to a solution.

Hailey: Unless I want to become homeless and living in a van than forget it. I'm not becoming like my ex-boyfriend Jeff. I still can't believe that jerk broke up with me so he can travel across the country by himself. Ugh! *thought* I wish I could find the perfect man for me...

Hailey continues sulking in her desk as the class continues throughout the day.

Timeskip...

Class has ended for today as Hailey decided head home for the evening and upon arriving home Hailey notices her mother just arriving back from somewhere.

Hailey: Mom?

Francine: Hey, Haiely!

Hailey: Where did you come from?

Francine: I just came back from visiting our new neighbor down the street.

Hailey: We have a new neighbor.

Francine: Yeah, and he such a dreamboat~ *happy sigh* so much better than your father but don't tell him I said that. You know how Stan gets easily jealous over the smallest things you know.

Hailey: No kidding.

Francine: I'm going inside and start making dinner. Why don't you visit him, he down the street from here. I'm sure you'll like him.

Hailey: Who? The neighbor.

Francine: Of course! I'm sure if you met him in person. You'll like him, he's really sweet and charming.

Hailey: Pfft! Like I haven't heard that before from every guy I met before Jeff.

Francine: I understand you're still upset with him leaving you but trust me. You'll like Y/n as a person and....

Francine then whispers into Hailey's ear.

Francine: As a lover If you know what I mean~?

Hailey blush when she heard the last part from Francine before her mother went inside to get dinner ready.

Hailey: Damn mom... *thought* She knows how to make me horny~

With that Hailey was convicted to go visit Y/n at his house.

Later...

After a few minutes of walking, Hailey arrived at Y/n house as she was amazed by the size and structure.

Hailey: Whoa! This must have cost a fortune.

She walks up to the front door as she rings the doorbell and waited for a minute before someone open the door.

Y/n: Hello, who is it?

Hailey immediately blushes when she saw Y/n.

Hailey: *thought* Whoa! Mom wasn't kidding when she said he was dreamboat. I wouldn't mind getting a piece of him~

Y/n: Hey, are you ok? You're starting to drool.

Hailey realizes she was drooling as she quickly wipes her mouth out of embarrassment.

Hailey: I'm sorry! My name Hailey Smith, I believe you met my mother earlier.

Y/n: You must be Francine's daughter. It nice to meet you!