First Day and Quirk Apprehension

Izuku and Emrl arrived the next day at U.A. Emerl was able to get a layout of the school and helped Izuku find Class 1-A.

Izuku: Whoa, that's a big door.

Izuku looks at Emerl, with him looking back at him.

Izuku: Well, let's go in.

They head over to their seats.

???: It took you all five minutes to quiet down, that won't do.

The class turns to find a man in a yellow sleeping bag appearing from behind the door and then he climbs out.

???: My name is Shota Aizawa, and I'll be your homeroom teacher for the next three years.

He stands in front of the class and takes out gym clothes.

Aizawa: Put these on and meet me outside.

Ochaco: But what about orientation?

Aizawa: This school gives teachers free reign over their classes, now don't waste time.

Everyone got up from their seats to find their sizes. They got dressed and headed outside.

Aizawa: To start things off we'll be doing a quirk apprehension test to see your limits.

Bakugo does the same as canon.

Mina: We get to use our quirks, this is so fun.

Aizawa smirks.

Aizawa: Fun, huh? Well then, how's this for fun, whoever gets last place is expelled. And if you think this isn't fair, tough luck, life isn't fair, now get to it.

While everyone was using their quirks Emerl was using Skill Copy to copy the quirks he saw, the ones that were mostly visible such as the invisible girl's invisibility quirk, and the boy with the tail quirk were already copied when they first entered the class. Emerl watched patiently as all the students used their quirks to their fullest extent, and when it was his turn he would use the quirks he copied, or a combination of multiple quirks to help with the different tests. During the 100m run, he used a combination of Bakugo's explosions and Iida's engines. During the repeated sidestep he created his own version of the pervert's balls and used explosion to give him a better advantage. During the standing long jump he used both the frog girl's quirk and Zero Gravity. During the Grip strength, he used a combination of OFA, Dupli-Arms, the red-haired boy's hardening quirk, and the black-haired boy who eats sugar's quirk and ends up breaking it. Finally was the ball throw. Since Emerl scored slightly above Izuku, he went before him.

Izuku: Do your best Emerl, I know you can do it.

Aizawa: Midoriya, I want to ask, but what is Emerl's quirk?

Izuku: He doesn't have one.

Everyone: WHAT?!

Red-haired boy: Then how was he able to use all our quirks?

Bakugo (mind): That damn copycat.

Izuku: It's true, you see I found Emerl a few days before the entrance exam, he washed up on the beach. When I was looking after him, I learned that he is capable of copying the abilities and fighting styles of anyone he sees. He even seems to be able to nullify the drawbacks and weaknesses of the quirks he copied.

Denki: Whoa, that's cool. Can I ask something?

Izuku: Sure.

Denki: Can he talk?

Izuku: Yes, but it mainly just comes out in the form of broken or incomplete sentences. I found out that he develops similarly to how a normal living creature does, he has to learn how to. He also creates a personality based on those around him, when I found him, he formed a link with me and after two days he started to show the same personality traits as mine. Since he linked with me, he's using my personality as a base for his own to develop.