Breakfast?

The door swung shut behind me with a resounding slam. I grimaced. I knew all too well that if I woke Frank up then I'd have to deal with all sorts of shit; and I definitely couldn't deal with that. Not today anyway.
I hurled my belongings to the floor, before considering the consequences and hastily hanging them from the wall in a precarious manner. I trudged into the kitchen, half-filled the kettle and set it to boil. Instinctively, I reached to the top shelf to pull down the coffee. For a moment my heart sunk, there was nothing left. But my moment of mourning was cut dramatically short.
"Shit". I muttered under my breath as I turned round painfully slowly in the way that you would expect to see in a horror movie as the victim turns to face the monster. Ironically, in this situation you could call me a victim and the monster : Frank.
When my eyes made contact with his I expected to be greeted by the embodiment of anger as when I had left at 6:30 in the morning we weren't exactly on 'talking' terms. You want an idea why? I'll give you a clue - mcr5. This fucking conceptual album has caused us all sorts of grief since March 2013 to be exact. Opposing to the careless facade which I portrayed to the media, I was set on releasing the album. Frank however, despised the prospect of the band releasing another album. Hence why my boyfriend was less than thrilled about my rendez-vous with Ray and Mikey regarding its release. And hell, I knew he'd be even less thrilled when I revealed the verdict of our discussion (which he ultimately refused to attend) - a unanimous decision to finish the recording and make it a public release.
To my complete surprise Frank smiled and embraced me, I reciprocated once I overcame the shock.

Gee certainly didn't expect me to greet him so cheerfully. Quite frankly my actions took me by surprise too. " Ray told me the news" I said, carefully monitoring his face and body to process his reactions and ultimately his emotion. "And I'm glad". Pause. Read body signs. Smirk as his body relaxes and lets out a relieved sigh. I added a cheeky "I'm proud of you baby" because I felt bad for panicking him. I loved to experiment with Gerard. I knew his boundaries; I could really push him, but I could make sure I never did anything that would upset him.
Truth be told, all this time I have actually supported the release, but I couldn't give Gee the satisfaction of knowing that he actually convinced me!
This time it was Gerard's turn to take me by surprise. His tongue slid over his lower lip, moistening it as if he were to speak. Instead, I felt his palms push me up against the kitchen wall and his sufficiently moistened lips found themselves on mine. He slowly ran his hands down my body, caressing my hips. I looked down at his hands as he took a grip at the bottom of my shirt, I loved how his little pinky finger jauntily stuck out. With my hands on top of his, we pulled of my shirt and disregarded it behind us. I felt his eyes surveying my topless body, before it became awkward I lunged towards my parter and repeated the shirt removal procedure. Gerard's skin was soft to touch as I slid my hands from his belly back to his shoulders as I explored every inch of his torso for the first time.

Frank looked even better topless than I'd ever imagined, and oh how many times I'd pictured him topless. The younger boy frequently hid his body behind a plethora of gloves and hoodies. But now that I've seen his supple, perfect body it will forever be a mystery to me as to why he hides it from the world. Although I won't complain, he's mine and I fucking love him.
My sexual desires subconsciously got the better of me and I found my hands at his belt buckle, making progress on undoing it. A mixture of nerves and excitement caused my hands to tremble as I brought his pants down to his ankles and purposefully skimmed my hand across his semi-hard member. At this point it was hard to remain patient, I wanted nothing more than to expose his naked body and insert my cock deep inside of him. But I waited. I knew I wouldn't be kept in suspense for much longer as Frank too removed my pants, and as I felt his skin contact mine a thought crossed my mind for the first time; who would top? I'd always pictured it to be me, but I really don't want to come across as rapey... and asking him would just make this too awkward.
Moments later, my thoughts were answered as I saw Frank drop to his knees until he was level with my crotch. I resisted the urge to moan so prematurely as he wrapped his mouth around my cock and proceeded to suck it, paying special attention to the tip. It felt so fucking good. I rummaged my fingers through his sweaty hair and supported his head as his mouth engulfed my fully erect cock. Fuck, this is just the foreplay and I honestly could've came all over his pretty little face.
"Uhhhh, Frank" I subconsciously moaned, just loud enough for Frank to hear. "I think I'm gonna..." I stuttered "I'm gonna c...cum". Abruptly, the sucking stopped. Disappointed, I looked down at my partner, trying not to show how desperate I was.

I stopped instantaneously at the first mention of the word 'cum'.
"Gerard" I said assertively. "I'm going to fuck you now". As usual, i surveyed his body, and watched as he remained speechless. Despite the lack of words, I could tell he'd never taken a cock up the arse before. He didn't have to consent, I could tell by the way that he sprawled himself over the cooker that he was going to reciprocate. He had a perfect ass. I caressed it with my hand, lulling the black haired boy into a false sense of security, before I raised my hand up high and brought it down on his cheek with an echoing slap. Impulsively, Gerard lurched forward, hurling the fruit bowl to the floor. As a firm avocado lay isolated on the lino, an idea sprung to my mind.
My lack of subtlety alerted Gerard as to what was going to happen. He looked quizzically at me. "Don't panic baby" I said so calmly that I could see him begin to relax and accept his fate. I put the ribbed fruit into my mouth to lubricate it, and in the corner of my eye caught the concerned look that Gerard wore. Firstly I rubbed the fruit over his entrance until he began to moan. Hearing him like this turned me on so much. To catch him off guard, I forced the avocado inside of him. I felt a pang of regret as I pushed against his instincts, after all, it was a fucking huge avocado. His body quivered as I gave it the final tap before the entire fruit was submerged in his asshole. Panicked, he stood up and looked at me for comfort. "It's okay, stay calm Geebear" I cringed as soon as the word 'Geebear' left my mouth.
Now that I was satisfied that my boyfriend was suitably stuffed I gave him the go ahead to fuck me. But he moved with great discomfort. He looked to be waddling as he made his way over to me as I stood over the sink which I had suggestively filled in case Gerard wanted to play rough with me. I never would have thought for him to be so assertive, but when he shouted "spread them Frankie" the thought to disobey didn't even enter my mind. I liked him like this. There was no hesitation, he shoved his bulging cock into my entrance so vigorously that my whole body tensed and I felt my fists clench over the side of the sink. Without a thought, I let out a loud animalistic scream, which caused Gerard to wrap his palm around my mouth in an effort to silence me. Feeling his huge dick tearing me apart caused mixed emotions in me. It hurt. Fuck, it was agonising. But at the same time it felt good, I mean mentally, the boy really freaking loved me. I didn't have much time to think about his undying love for me as my fantasies were drowned when Gerard submerged my head into the freezing water and held my down with a firm grasp on my hair. He thrust himself deep inside of me, but after each time he retreated, he pressed in further. You would never guess that he had an avocado wedged inside of him. If you've ever tried to scream underwater, you'll know how unsatisfactory it is when all that happens is water fills your lungs and a collection of bubbles on the surface is all that can be seen of your struggle.

I made the decision to pull out then, consequently I released Franks drenched head. Within moments i dispersed my load all over his smooth, white back as I let out a subtle groan of satisfaction. As if he was mirroring my actions, Frank also came, but his targeting wasn't quite as efficient as mine, leaving a sticky white residue over the tea towels, which I made the bold decision to lay no attention to. The only thing on my mind right now was the removal of the stoned fruit from my anus. I grasped Franks hands as i crouched down into a squatting position and gave a gentle push until it fell to the floor. I couldn't picture a less romantic scene. I felt like a fucking hen laying an egg. I picked the fruit up and disregarded it on the kitchen surface before passionately kissing my boyfriend. I felt like the luckiest person alive right then. I was kissing Frank Iero. Nothing could top this.

I woke up in our bed, my arm gently suspended over Gerard's sleeping body. Without stirring the boy I got up and walked downstairs, into the kitchen and studied the mess that we had left. An array of food produce littered the floor, and the cupboards dripped with water and cum. My eyes fell upon one avocado that rested solemnly on the surface. I picked a knife from the drawer and cut into it. It was soft. It was my breakfast.