[lunch, defeat??]

/Minho's pov/

Chan walked me to the cafeteria and we sat down at a table where i met his friends. They all seemed so nice.
I kept glancing around to find Han or Felix. None to be seen yet. I sighed heavily and picked my fingers.

I think Chan noticed it because he grabbed my hands to prevent it.
"Minho, don't." He whispered to me.

I looked down at our hands and nodded lightly understanding not to continue.

I turned my head again due to hearing Felix's loud voice across the room. He was with Han and Michael. They sat together. It made my blood boil to see Michael's arm wrap around Jisung like that.

I tensed my jaw and clenched my fists. I guess that also took Chan's attention because he turned to me again.
"Minho, whats wrong?" He asked.

I tried to relax and took a deep breath.
"Nothing, i'm not hungry anymore."
I shrugged it off and left the table as quick as possible.
I felt so defeated. I felt horrible.

/Han's pov/

"You two are just so cutee" Felix smirked at me and Michael joking around.

"Oh shut up! Go to Changbin or something you little shit." I laughed it off.

"ah Jisungiee, we should get to math class." Michael reminded me of the time and we immediately got up to leave.

"Talk to you later Lix" I told my bff as me and Michael left the cafeteria to our next class which was indeed math.

(I do really love making short chapters.)