"Mine first"

"Haha. Look whose horny now"

"Back off!!" Namjoon commanded as he immediately punched the 4th man holding tae. Jin grabbed the 1st guy.
Jimin gulped not knowing what to do. He's an Omega. The fragile one.
He immediately called the police.

"What the hell! Who are you..." Namjoon punched the 2nd guy making him land on the ground as this led to a huge fight between Namjin couple and the 4 guys.

Jimin grabbed tae, placing him on his lap.
"You okay?"

The blood oozing from his collarbone.
Jimin pressed a cloth on his collarbone, trying to stop the blood
"Talk to your mate tae. He'll be the one to heal you"

Tae shook his head weakly

"He can heal you tae. You may be a werewolf but your an Omega. Your healing capacity is as similar as human so...."

"Don't....tell him..." Tae gulped feeling the metal taste in his mouth. He knew something wasn't right.
His mate mark.....it started to burn.
Is it because of other pheromones on him? Or....is it because of the cut on his neck?

Tae raised his hand and caressed on his mate mark "It.....hurts....."

The ambulance was heard.
The police Siren was heard.

Jimin tapped on tae's cheeks "Stay awake. They'll rescue you. Taehyung...open your eyes..."

Tae barely fluttered his eyelids "I....am sorry..."
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook moved back to Seoul but he was in his hyung's place. He didn't have a place to stay apart from yoongi's. He had to stay there.

3 months, not touch with his mate. He decided not to talk about whatever happened earlier. Answers? He required answers but he's sure tae didn't kill his parents.
The man who tried to protect his family can never kill them. Right?

He wanted to visit tae's house first thing tomorrow. He was practising what he would say when he meet tae after so long. He did tell Kim's he'll be back for taehyung so he believes.....now is the time.

"Oh. Your back?" Yoongi placed his car key on the table "what made you decided to get back here? You gonna meet your mate?"

"Hyung....please stay out of my matters"

"Well. I will. Don't worry" Yoongi sat on the couch
"Aren't you feeling anything yet? Like....irritated mate mark or....heavy heart beat? Nothing?"

"What do you mea....."

He felt a sting in his heart 'It.....hurts....'

"Taehyung

"Taehyung...." His eyes widened as he immediately ran out of his house.
He could feel the heavy heartbeat and also the irritation on his collar bone. Though he doesn't have a mark yet, he could feel a strange sensation on his neck.
He could feel the pain. He knew tae was hurt but why? How?
He ran as fast as he could.
He mind linked his mate and started to speak but he couldn't hear a response.
He ran finding that one glimpse of scent. He wanted that. He wanted to smell his mate's pheromones. He wished to hug his mate. This pain....it's too much.
The burning sensation, it felt like he was being burnt again and again on the same place.

As there was no response from tae, He immediately decided to mindlink the Kim's

He is at the hospital.

Jungkook paused on his feet
'which hospital?' he asked through the mindlink.

Han's specialists. 4th floor. ICU no.6

Jungkook's leg felt weak. ICU? His mate? What happened?

He ran towards the location Namjoon gave him.
He ran to the 4th floor.
He looked at Jimin and Jin hugging each other. Namjoon talking to the Doctor.

He slowled his steps as he walked closer to the Kim's.

Jin immediately parted from his hug as he looked at kook who looked back at him.
Both the Kim's were wounded. Jin had a few bruises and Namjoon had a banded wrapped around his arms.

"Wh...where the hell were you?" Jin stepped towards kook. He grabbed his collar "Where the hell were you Jungkook!?" He tighted the grip on his collar "He....he would've died! He would've died because of you!"

"Babe..." Namjoon grabbed jin's shoulder "Calm down..."

"This person...he.....he almost killed my son. Because of him...my son...."

"Wh..what happened?" Kook asked jimin who pointed at the ICU door "He's unconscious. He had lost too much blood but......doctor said he's lucky that he's out of danger"

Jungkook stepped closer to the door.
He opened the ICU door carefully.
He stepped in......but paused after few steps.

"Tae.....Seonbae?"

_______________________________________________________