[confrontation]

/Han's pov/

I was walking to lunch after my class ended and i saw Michael. I took this as an oppurtunity to confront him for hurting Minho and so i walked up to him.

"Michael" I said with a strict voice stopping him from walking away.

"Oh Jisung how are you" He smiled and acted like nothing has happened even tho i knew he knew that i knew. (Help)

"Michael, tell me you didn't hurt Minho." I frowned.

"You look cute when you're mad." He ignored my question completely only making me more irritated.

"Answer my question!" I raised my voice a bit. I couldn't stand someone hurting my friend.

"Look, i didn't do it. Someone else must've done it and Minho blames it on me because he is jealous that i'm going out with you." Michael explained and i felt puzzled.

"But he doesn't lie." I mumbled quietly.

"Well maybe he is far more different than you think, dear." He hugged me and i hugged back.

"You think he really would lie about that just because he is jealous.?" I asked.

"I mean if i was him, i would because i wouldn't want my bff to be stolen from some new guy they met." Michael said and i nodded.

"I guess that makes sense now..." I leaned close to him.

"Mhm. Now lets go to lunch" Michael kissed the top of my head and we headed to the cafeteria.

/Minho's pov/

I couldn't really believe my ears. What i just witnessed was Michael totally manipulating Jisung to think that i lied. I never lie to Jisung and he knows it.

I decided to try and calm down. I walked to boys bathroom. I didn't want to believe that Jisung actually believed someone other before me.
I felt tears rush to my eyes. No. I can't cry.
Boys don't cry, remember what dad taught.

Except that this time i really can't help it.
I let out a small sob and covered my mouth.
I heard someone walk in and i quickly wiped my eyes and pretended to wash my hands.

"Minho?" I heard Chan's voice and turned to look at him.
"Minho, why are you crying? Whats wrong?" He walked to me and wiped me new tears away.

"I wasn't.." i mumbled and heard Chan sigh at me.

"Its okay to cry Minho. Wanna talk sbout it?" He pulled me close and hugged me.
I usually hated this gesture but he made me feel safe and i hugged him back.

"No.. please." I said quietly.

"Thats okay. I'm here for you, ok? You can always talk to me if you change your mind." Chan said with a comforting voice and ran his hand against my back comfortingly.

"Thank you. Channie." I smiled and snuggled to him.

(What in the world just happened?)