The start

(GIVE SUGGESTIONS HERE) ((I'M OK W NSFW BUT I MIGHT PUT IT IN A DIFFERENT BOOK/STORY THING SO PPL THAT DONT WANT TO SEE IT DONT HAVE TO AND PLS TELL ME ABT AU CREATORS BOUNDARIES BEFORE SUGGESTING SMTH LIKE NSFW))
————————————————————————

(3rd person)
*you have known rf walden for a long time, you have been his assistant for years and helped him through a lot. Recently you two decided to have a business sleepover, But Wally didnt know you'd make him wear a onesie..*
————————————————————————
*Y/N POV AT OFFICE (wally didn't want to trash his house)*

*I had brought a pair of pajamas to work today so i wouldn't have to waste gas to get it at home after my shift..all day I had been glancing at clocks and the time has finally come! I'll finally get to see my bos in a stupid onesie! I rush over to clock out for the day, pushing through the crowd of employees to end my shift*

*The second I clock out I hurry to Wally's office and slam open the door* "PUT ON THE ONESIE GODDAMNIT" *Wally looked at me from his computer, realizing he has to put on a unicorn onesie* "WHAT- NO!" *he protests while his fluffy blue hair puffs up, getting all frizzy while his eyes turn a slight crimson red*

"C'MONNNNN" *I whine, trying to convince him. I know he expected something stupid so why was this such a surprise!?*

*I slam the onesie on his desk, not thinking about how he could snap at any second* "WHY WONT YOU PUT IT ONNN!???"

"ARE YOU **TRYING** TO GET SALLY TO HUMILIATE ME!?" *he yells, slamming his fists on his desk*

*I freeze slightly, his loud voice scaring me. I look down at the onesie, guilt tripping him* please..?"
————————————————————————
(WALLY POV)
*I look at the disappointed look on Y/N's face and cant help but feel a twinge of guilt..But there was no way I would wear THAT to a WORK sleepover..I pinch the bridge of my nose and groan* "goddamn it.." *I mumble* "...fine."
*Y/N basically jumps in excitement when i mutter out the word "fine" why did they want me to wear this ridiculous onesie so badly!?*

*I angrily grab the onesie and go to a nearby bathroom to change into it..This is Ridiculous..*

*a few minutes later I leave the bathroom in the hot pink, fluffy onesie with a goddamn Horn..But to my surprise i see Y/N already in a similar onesie..Did they want to match with me?..Pathetic much..*
————————————————————————
(Y/N POV)
*I saw my boss go to the bathroom to change and i basically jumped in excitement! I didn't care if there were cameras in his office or not so i changed into my own onesie similar to his. When he emerged from the bathroom I watched his face go from grumpy to shocked that i was already changed*

*I chuckle under my breath and glance out a window* "Its getting late let's head to the sleepover already!" *I exclaimed, this was going to be HILARIOUS.*

*Before he can even respond I grab his hand and start dragging him to the lobby where i already saw Sally, Poppy, Julie, Barnaby, Frank, Eddie, Howdy and Jeremy alone with some other workers*

*Wally pulls his hand away from mine harshly and sat down in a chair, crossing his arms while sally took pictures of him and Barnaby was mocking him*

*I rush over to the others and start chatting like a chipmunk on coffee while i looked around the room to see several sleeping bags, snacks, people talking and watching movies, etc..This was great!*

*I had gotten caught up in my rambling so i didn't even notice wally creep up behind me and grab my shoulder, his grip tight as h3ll.* "you're too loud." *he says bluntly, I realize i had been talking a bit louder them usual and shut up*

*I quickly turn my attention to a nearby movie that's playing nearby, ignoring wally*
————————————————————————
(WALLY POV) *why do they have to be so childish..they're Y/A (your age) for christ's sake!*

"Hey." *I snap my fingers their face and they shoot up almost immediately* "I swear i should put you on a leash.."

*Y/N looks up at me mischievously* "then why dont you~" *they tease.*

*I slap the back of their head while my face tints red, a few coworkers glancing my way* shut up..

*I cross my arms and glance at the movie they're watching, raising an eyebrow* why did you and your coworkers choose a kids movie..

*Y/N whips their head towards me, almost offended* "Don't judge me.." *They snap back at me*

*I look down at them and roll my eyes* goddamn it Y/N.. this was stupid but they know damn well that I'd watch a kid's movie with no complaints in my own house..*
————————————————————————
(Y/N POV)

*I stand up and go look at some snacks while Wally continues to be bullied by sally and Barnaby. I glance at the options. Popcorn, chips, soda, water, beer, shitty cafeteria sandwiches.. I grab some chips and water before sitting on my sleeping bag and snacking on chips while watching the damned kids movie.*

*I try to ignore it But I feel a strange sensation like someone's watching me..*
________________________________
(899 words and a cliffhanger >:D) ((907 now))