OTHER SIDE OF WONKA

IRIS POV

"YOU!" I heard someone say or should I say scream. I spun around and saw the store manager walk towards me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Why were you eating dinner with Mr. Wonka last night?" She screamed at me.

"I'm sorry... but whatever I do outside my working hours is my business." I said.

"You know how much that cost us? The princess was really upset and didn't buy us 10 dresses!" The manager said.

"Well... I can't do anything about it." I said.

"Yes, you will... I will take it out of your paycheck" She said.

"What!?" I shouted. "You can't do that!" I screamed.

"Yes I can and will." She said.

"How much does she owe you?" We heard a voice and saw Willy standing behind us. He had his cane in his hands In front of him and you could see his nuckles being white because of the pressure of the grip. He looked intimidating. Nothing like his cheerful self.

"Mr. Wonka...I'm sorry but the owner of the store wanted me..." The manager started to explain herself.

"I don't care. I ask.. how much does Iris owe you?" He asked. His hazel eyes looked furious.

"Each dress cost 5 thousand. They are very expensive since the designer is really famous and they are unique in the world." The manager started saying while Willy grab his checkbook from his coat and started writing.

"Willy.... Don't." I started saying touching his arm. He just look at me. His eyes softened.

"It's okay. But I seriously think you should see who you are working for. You don't deserve this. " Willy said looking at me and touching my hand.

"Here... 50 thousand for the dresses and 100 more. I want 20 dresses for Iris. Every single color you have." Willy said serious giving the check to the speechless women.

"Yes! Of course Mr. Wonka. Iris please, come to measure." The women said in the sweetest voice.

"No! And I quit!" I said getting out of the store.

"Iris! Iris!" I heard screams behind me.

"WHAT?" I spun around and face him crashing to his chest.

"What is wrong?" He asked.

"What is wrong? Willy that was too much money!" I shouted.

"That? Thank God my store is being a success all over the world. I win that amount of money by the minute" He said smiling proud.

"What's your point? What do you want to prove? That you are the richest man in this town? That you have more money than anyone else?" I said getting closer to him and poking his chest with my index finger hard. Almost hurting me and hopefully him. I was furious.

He then grab my hand hard in his chest.

"What I want to prove is that you are not alone and that no one. Listen to me! As long as I'm here, no one will humiliate you ever again." He said looking grabbing my face in his hands.

"Willy...." I said looking at his hazel eyes.

"Listen to me Iris! I don't know what you have done to me. But there is one thing I do know. When it comes to you, if someone dares to even humiliate you or make you sad or upset, I promise I won't be the sweet Wonka they know." He said looking at my eyes, then my lips.

My breath started to get quick. My heart was beating fast. I could hear my own pulse. Was he going to kiss me? Did I wanted him to do it? He was getting closer when all of a sudden we heard steps.

"Mr. Wonka! You forgot your... Cane. In the store." the manager said looking between us. Willy drop his hands and gave the women his famous cheerful smile.

"Thank you, ma'am. I expect those dresses as soon as possible." Willy said grabbing his cane and offering his arm to me.

"Shall we go to my store?" He said to me.

"Yes." My voice sounded like a whisper.

We went in and saw that it was busy as always. Before we entered, I stopped him and he looked down at me. Since he is taller than me. His curls in his eyes, like always. I just wanted to touch his curls. His face, and move those curls from his beautiful eyes. Wait, what?

"Do you want to say something? " He asked smiling at me, interrupting my thoughts.

"I will pay you back." I said to him.

"I have a way you can pay me back." He said looking at me from head to toe and smirking at me in a flirting way.

"Don't you dare thinking about that! I'm not that kind of girl!" I said crossing my arms around my chest.

He laughed out loud.

"Of course not! I'm a gentleman! You have such a dirty mind, Ms. Iris" He said winking at me and walking to the entrance. I stood in place. He turned around and smiled at me.

"Are you working with me or not?" He asked offering his hand.

I smiled and grab it. Entering to the store. I was back to the magical store.

AUTHOR NOTE: HELLO EVERYONE! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS STORY. SORRY IF I TOOK LONG UPDATING. SCHOOL AND WORK, BUT GUESS WHAT? I'M GRADUATING SOON, SO MORE TIME FOR UPDATES. HOPE TO UPDATE SOON! REMEMBER ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE. SORRY IF THERE ARE MISTAKE. COMMENT AND VOTE! :)