What is to come!

It didn't take long for Tatyana to move into her new home. She was on the second floor of a 2 bedroom condo. She had everything she needed. A bed with linens, towels, furniture, the works. She even had a stocked refrigerator to start with. There was a TV with cable and every streaming service along with a brand new laptop. She couldn't believe it.

When she started thinking about how lucky she was, the thought of her upcoming week long session came to mind. She started to get scared. She'd never been in bondage before. She had a few boyfriends before, but it was always very vanilla. She knew from growing up, though, that just about all of her body was extremely ticklish. She even wore socks at home just so the breeze from the air conditioner wouldn't hit her soles.

She opened the laptop to start applying for jobs. She wanted to make sure that, at the very least, she could afford all of her personal expenses. When she opened it, there was a sticky note on the screen that said "Open video file" with a wink next to it.

Tatyana went into the file and located a video that was labeled "Monica." Through all of this, she forgot that Monica was the one who referred her and stayed there before.

When she clicked play, she saw Monica stretched out on what looked like a medieval torture rack. Her 5'8" toned tan body with abs of steel was a dead giveaway. And that natural blonde hair helped, too. She was naked and stretched out with her ankles locked in wooden stocks. Even her toes were tied back and spread out with strings. Veronica walked into the frame with that same sadistic grin on her face. "Are you ready to pay your rent, sweetheart?" She said as she slowly ran a single nail down Monica's left sole. Monica started wailing at the cruel torment.

Ooooohhhhhmmmyyggggaaawwddd
Hahahahahahahaha
Sssstaaaaaawwwp!
"Oh my goodness!" Veronica started using all of her nails on Monica's soft helpless soles
"You certainly make it hard to only keep you for 2 days." Veronica was practically salivating as Monica laughed and screamed her head off.

Hahahahahhahhaaahaha
Pppppllllleeeaaasezzz

"Does that tickle, baby?" Veroniac asked in a mocking tone, and she scratched Monica's arches

Monica began bouncing her hips up and down, shaking her head back and forth in silent laughter.

"I believe I asked you a question. You don't want to be rude and make me angry, do you?" Veronica focused Monica's right arch.

Hahahahahahahaha
Noooooooooo!
Ihhhiiiiit ticckkkkllles! IT TICKLES SO BAD!!!!!

"Good girl!" Veronica stopped and started spreading what looked like baby oil on Monica's soles.

"OH gawd! Not the oil Minstress. PLEASE!!

Veronica finished spreading it. "I love when you beg dear!" Veronica picked up 2 hairbrushes and waved them for Monica to see.

Monica's eyes went wide like she saw a ghost. "Please, Mistress, have mercy! I'll do anything. " Monica pleaded like she was about to be sacrificed.

"Yes, you will!" Veronica said with an authoritative tone. "Looks like I've broken you already. The next 47 hours are going to be fun!"

Veronica lowered the brushes to Monica's soft oily soles and began scrubbing up and down. Monica threw her head back with her mouth wide open. She shook her head and pulled on her restraints, but they didn't budge a bit.

Hahahahahahhahahaha
Monica went silent before taking another deep breath
Hahahahahahavanoooooooooopleeeaaazzzz! Pllllleeeeeeaaaze stttttaaaawwwwp!

"Who's going to make me?" Veronica asked as she leaned over the stocks. "You belong to me, darling! Until this is over, you're all mine!"

Tatyana closed the laptop. She couldn't believe that this was what she signed up for. She knows that her feet are just as ticklish as Monica's, if not more so. She looked down and saw another file. It was a copy of her signed lease.

She read it more carefully this time and saw all of the stipulations if she didn't fulfill the lease. It pretty much left her on the hook for the full price of the condo. When she saw how much that was, she knew she wouldn't be able to pay a fraction of it. Veronica had her. There was no way out now.

She walked out to the front door, and she felt like she needed some air. Her next-door neighbor was outside. A tall, admittedly, well-groomed brunette man who looked like we worked out and took care of himself. He was drinking coffee and looked over.

"You must be the new neighbor." He said with a smile. "I'm Jack. You look like you just watched your first Veronica video." He laughed a bit as he took a sip.

"She does that to people?"
"Oh yeah! She loves it!" Jack said. "The more they beg and plead, to worse it is. She wants to hear more."
"William is in there right now!" Tatyana was worried for him now.
"He's her favorite. Poor guy. He gets it worse than anyone."
"What do you mean?" Tatyana sat on the step in front of Jack. "Why him?"
"Well, as you probably saw, he's the most ticklish out of everyone. He's also the only one that Veronica personally subsidizes. "
"Subsidizes?"
"Jack wanted to be an actor more than anything. He tried making it in New York, California, even Atlanta. Nothing. This is his hometown. His parents offered to let him stay with them, but he was so depressed that he didn't do anything besides smoke weed and sleep. So they kicked him out. Somehow, he ended up here and never got even a part-time job. Just kept asking Veronica to help. So she made him a deal."

"What kind of deal?" Tatyana asked like this was a soap opera.

"She would pay for everything in his life. In exchange, he would be available to her 24/7. If she called, he had to go to her. If he refused one time, he would be evicted ASAP."

"So he's literally her slave?"
"In every definition." Jack nodded as he drank more coffee. "He tried being a model, too. Used all of the latest lotions and creams to make himself look the part. All it did was make him more sensitive and ticklish than anyone else. Ironic, isn't it?" Jack chuckled a bit.

"He's got 5 more days." Tatyana looked over at the main house. "Will he survive?"

"Oh sure! It's nothing he doesn't go through at least once a week." Jack said in a relaxed tone. "He'll be weak for a few days and then back to normal. He's been here for 5 years now. He's used to it. Honestly, at this point, I think he likes it now."

"That's insane." Tatyana said.

"Yeah, well, I guess we're all a little crazy to be here. Aren't we?" Jack got up and went to walk back inside.
"Wait!" Tatyana stood up. "What about you?"
"What about me?"
"What's your story? Why are you here?"
"I'll tell after your down payment." Have a good night, neighbor." Jack walked back inside.

Tatyana went home and pondered watching the rest of the video. She then went to the fridge and found a bottle of white wine. She poured a glass and drank it while she watched random shows to relax.

"This is gonna be pure torture!" Tatyana downed her glass and poured another.