𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤

Начните с самого начала

"did anyone catch y'all eye?" tylil asked and the girls began to look around "not gonna lie..the girl with the ponytail" one girl said, referring to gio as others agreed.

khia looked up at the girls and they weren't ugly, they were just half ass naked but some did look a little..weird or should i say..different?

"i don't mean no disrespect tho, that's just who caught my eye" the girl said while looking at khia "i didn't take it the wrong way, you good" khia said knowing damn well she would've knocked shawty head off.

"yea, i agree i mean she does look good" another girl spoke "most definitely and im saying this as a fully straight female but i would go gay for her" saniya said, trying to be funny as she looked at khia and smirked meanwhile gio was chillin on her phone.

khia looked at saniya and slightly tilted her head, raising her eyebrow in the process, "you think she's attractive?" khia questioned "yea, i do" saniya replied, looking her up and down.

"you'd go gay for her?" khia asked "for sure" saniya laughed, the tension was definitely there and everyone could feel it, "do it" khia replied, standing up which made gio look at her confused.

"do what?" saniya questioned "take her since you'd go gay for her" khia spoke, moving out of the way "you wouldn't want me to do that, trust" she laughed "but i do want you to do it" khia replied.

"what is going on.." boat mumbled "she's testing her since she tried to be funny" karrah whispered "i told you nigga" draft said, hitting dc's leg "you ain't say nothing" dc replied, hitting him back.

saniya walked over to the two girls and gio sat up, resting her arms on her knees, "gio" she called her and gio ignored her "i'm talking to you" she said, attempting to lift gio's head but gio moved.

"don't touch my face-" gio said before pulling khia back in her lap by her waist "and what are you doin" she finished "testing her" khia mumbled "i don't think they should be near each other any longer" boat said.

"i was thinking the same thing" tylil said, standing up to separate saniya from khia "yea cause im about to beat this bitch ass" saniya said and gio scoffed "the loudest one in the room can't fight" she mumbled.

"is it required for me to spend the night?" khia asked and they nodded "yea, once you enter you can't leave until the next day" kai said "fuck" khia mumbled "well when are we eating? i'm hungry" ka'miya said.

"what y'all want to eat?" kai said, pulling out his phone "gio" saniya said and their jaws DROPPED meanwhile khia just looked at her with no expression "woahhh, don't be disrespectful now" boat said.

"she just talkin" gio said in khia's ear "i don't give a fuck about nun of that, i'm ready to beat her ass" khia laughed but nothing was funny "you not gon touch me" she laughed and khia nodded.

"can you get banned for fightin?" camo asked "yes, twitch this is all scripted and it's a act" kai said.

⤑ 𝐆𝐢𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐆𝐢𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

gio stood up with her hands around khia's waist. she led her to the balcony, closing the door behind them so the others wouldn't hear their conversation.

khia turned around and looked at her, "why did you bring me out here?" khia questioned, crossing her arms above her chest "cause you letting what she say get to you" gio said, looking directly at her.

"no, it's the fact that she's disrespecting you and- slow down" gio said, cutting her off "bro" khia said, about to get pissed off "move cause you about to piss me off" khia said, trying to move gio from in front of her.

but gio didn't move, she had khia trapped since she was standing against the fence of the balcony and gio had her hands on each side of khia, holding the railing.

"don't" gio said, grabbing both of khia's wrist "you don't understand, giovanna." khia said, making direct eye contact "breathe" she replied "i am breathing" khia said and gio raised an eyebrow.

"calm down, it should be no reason your chest is heaving up and down" gio said "so ima tell you again, breathe." gio added and khia closed her eyes, trying to control her breathing.

gio held her wrist and watched her the whole time, not speaking until she seen that she was calm, "you okay now?" she asked and khia nodded "look at me" gio said and khia opened her eyes, looking at her.

gio placed a soft kiss on her lips before backing up, "fuck what he said, if you wanna go then we can go whenever you want. if you feel uncomfortable then we can go. if your bothered then we can go, if anything just whisper in my ear, okay?" gio said and khia nodded.

"okay" khia replied "can you let me go now?" khia added "if you promise me that you won't touch her" she said "fine, let her eat you then, i'd love to see it" khia replied, giving her a fake ass smile.

"khia." gio said and khia rolled her eyes "the only way i'll do that is if you give me another kiss" khia said and gio shook her head "no" she replied "fine" khia shrugged and gio kissed her.

for the rest of the night and stream they did different things and had fun. gio participated in the things they did while khia chilled by herself and let her do her thing while on her phone away from everyone else.

 gio participated in the things they did while khia chilled by herself and let her do her thing while on her phone away from everyone else