seven: paul revere

Start from the beginning

"They were taken in by law enforcement," Natasha replies. "All of them were underage. You were the only adult."

My stomach turns. I never saw any of the other girls, I only heard soft sobbing in the middle of the night, and maybe the odd scream when they were beaten. After a while, it was hard to tell how many of them were in the house with me and how old they were.

"How old am I?" I ask, the question sounding almost childlike.

I don't know how many birthdays I've missed.

Natasha's head drops and she lets out a shaky exhale.

"Cypress had all your birth certificates. You're about to turn 19."

My heart starts to pound and tears rush down my face as my chin quivers. Cypress told me he killed girls once they turned 18. Said they were used up by then.

"What's gonna happen to me?"

Clint looks at Natasha, who leans forward, her eyes shimmering with hope. A kind of hope I haven't felt since I was a kid.

"Tell me who you want to be, Leanne."

***

"That's it, pretty girl," Bucky purrs, his hands on my hips as I ride him. "Come for me."

I gave him permission to fuck me whenever and however he wanted.

And, good God, did he run with it.

My eyes roll back and I let out a whine. I can feel my nails sink into his chest and I'm so fucking close I can taste it. This is better than drugs, better than alcohol, better than fucking anything.

This is our fourth? Fifth? Time? Fuck, I can't even remember. All I know is that Bucky is ravenous for two things: my cooking and my pussy.

And he takes both very fucking seriously.

I'm clenching around him, moaning and whimpering as he thrusts up into me. He's so fucking thick it feels like I'm being torn apart in the best way. I've never fucked a man like this, and I've never felt pleasure like this before.

I'm addicted to it.

After what happened to me, it was hard to enjoy sex. My virginity, while a patriarchal construct, wasn't freely given. It was stolen from me. My body came to believe that sex and violence were one and the same. My blood ran cold when a man looked at me with any hint of desire.

Writing helped me to take that power back. So did ten years of counselling that Clint and Natasha graciously provided for me. I'm starting to heal, and starting to realize that sex doesn't have to be intertwined with violence. I'm even discovering kinks, which is something that I never thought could be possible.

I'll never be healed, and I'll never be normal, but the right partner can make me feel like those days of tears and anguish are far, far behind me.

"You're so b—beautiful, Sloane." His voice is shaking and there's a gorgeous flush to the apples of his cheeks. "Fuck, I love watching you take my cock."

This man is exquisite. Everything about him is perfect.

His hands are everywhere, gliding over my body before gripping my hips again.

And those eyes. Clear blue oceans that make me want to tell him he can't leave here.

Because after him, I know I'll never fuck another man again.

With one more graze against my G-spot, my belly floods with warmth and I'm coming hard as Bucky flips us over, pushing me into the mattress while his hips snap faster.

homesick - Bucky Barnes x OCOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara