2.

Jeonghan was now back at their mansion, and he was so tired. He went to the kitchen to drink water. He took a rest for a while. He glanced at the clock, and it was 9 in the evening. He has a big day tomorrow also. Well, he is doing a photoshoot for0 ysl magazine cover 2024, and the ambassador of Saint Laurent chose him to be the cover for this year.

He quickly took a shower and began cooking. He made a simple dish for seongcheol. He was busy cooking, and he didn't even notice that seongcheol was now home.

Seongcheol walked quietly to the kitchen, and he saw jeonghan cooking.
Seongcheol glanced at Jeonghan, who was wearing black pants and a black t-shirt. And stupid jeonghan still didn't notice that seongcheol had reached home.

"Ahem.." Seongcheol coughed to grab Jeonghan's attention.

Jeonghan flinched from the sound, and unintentionally, he threw the ladle to seongcheol that hit straight to Seongcheol's forehead.

"Ahhh..hey!!! Seongcheol winced and touched his forehead.

Jeonghan covered his mouth and ran towards seongcheol.

"I-i am so sorry....i didn't hit you on purpose...i just got scared." Jeonghan tried to apologize.

"You better watch next time." Seongcheol stood up and went upstairs to freshen up.

"Jeonghan, you dummy." Jeonghan said to himself and hit his head with the same ladle.

After a while, seongcheol came downstairs to eat dinner, and jeonghan was on his phone watching some videos.

"What are you doing? Serve me dinner." Seongcheol said as soon as he reached downstairs.

Jeonghan nodded and served him dinner. Seongcheol loves Jeonghan's cooking so much, but he never compliments him.

"I saw your photos today." Seongcheol said in between.

"Um... okay... how was it...? Jeonghan asked, although he was shocked because it was the first time seongcheol was ever talking about it.

"You were looking like a clown that was just possessed by a demon." Seongcheol lied, and jeonghan mentally rolled his eyes.

"Thanks. I knew you were gonna say like this anyway." Jeonghan stood up from the chair and went upstairs.
Seongcheol was left aback in the dining table, and he smirked.

"You don't know what i will do to you tonight."

..........

This is the second last chapter, and it is so badddddd😭