Part 2- Weird first years

Present day as a second year in karasuno

You walk to the gymnasium, annoyed from all the work you had to do because of the entrance ceremony. You are the secretary in the student council, after all. You don't exactly mind the work, but interacting and being among so many new people...is exhausting.

I'll practice for a bit, you tell yourself as you have nothing better to do and enter the gym. The captain of the boy's team, Sawamura Daichi, is standing there with a few of his teammates and...oh? There are two unfamiliar faces. A raven haired boy on one side of the court, and a short orange headed boy on the other. 

Interesting.

You watch as the taller boy hits a jump serve and only one word comes to your mind: intense.

"How's that different from last year?",he asks the shorter guy. You don't know what is happening, but you sure didn't welcome any commotion. 

As you walk in the gym to take one of the balls, you comment on his game.

"Nice serve.",you simply say. 

As he turned to look whose voice it was, the bald guy points at you and screams-

"Oi! You are in my class! What is a pretty girl like yourself doing here?"

"I do not know you.", you reply, and as he is about to say more the ball being used by the first years goes straight to...

Oh.
The vice principal's face.

And he wears a wig.

You all watch as Sawamura senpai walks back after a talk with the vice-principal. Are they gonna die? And why am I also standing in line with them?

"And no apologies necessary, provided you all saw nothing." He turns towards you, and speaks,"I don't know you, but I am guessing you are in the girls team. Please, don't let a word about this get out."

You shrug and start to leave the gym, not before turning back for a last look. As you do that, you make eye contact for a second with the taller first year.

Huh.