The Most Beautiful King

His fingers grazed the table, nails ever so lightly tapping the rich wood. Well, as rich as it could be in Hell. Humming to a quiet tune only he could ever fathom. Striking eyes glancing over everyone within his vicinity before resuming his meal. Barely anything of interest was happening around him. Other sinners would glance over at him, but would regret their actions the moment his eyesight caught them.

He didn't mind the looks; the more attention the better. The more fear the better. After finishing his meal he left almost instantly. Suit flowing behind him as he flawlessly strode, the quiet tune still eerily echoing out like a soft lullaby. Some passing by could tell who was delicately humming, while some thought it was just in their sanity losing mind.

"Charlie calm down, relax," The sound of the, lack thereof, moth's voice echoed throughout the vastly large room the moment he opened the front door. He stared on, watching Charlie pace back and forth. Not much of her happy persona remaining on her face, now covered by an anxious expression that only appeared to slowly get worse.

"Now now, what has happened without my presence?" The radio static coated his voice like sugar as he spoke. A small tilt to the head. Smile never fading. "Charlie dear, you haven't been this worried since you first found Vaggie. I would assume anyway~"

His chuckle only got a little louder for Vaggie has he leaned closer to her now annoyed form, before straightening back up again. Eyes locking onto Charlie the second he heard her sigh.

"You know.... with everything going on and all-"

"Please don't dilly dally, we do not have all day Charlie."

"Sorry, sorry," She recollected herself, no longer dragging on her words while speaking. "With everything going on and all, I decided to finally give my father a call and bring him here. See if he can help us! Properly; in the flesh!"

"And now sweetcheeks is acting like all of Hell is gonna collapse just because her daddy agreed to it." A flamboyant voice cut into the conversation. Announcing his presence to the others that Angel Dust himself was sitting on the sofa, relaxing.

"Your father agreed?" He let his genuine shock slip through, quickly recollecting himself before continuing. "It's quite shocking don't you think? He's never been seen by anyone in Hell-"

"I know already!" The princess yelled, seemingly more pissed than usual for him trying to fully acknowledge such a fact like that. "I'm his daughter... it's so depressing to see sinners you're tryna to protect... not even know who's trying to."

"Trying to," Angel repeated with a snort, placing his drink on the coffee table. The three stared at the spider. "Oh don't glare at me girls, I'm speaking truth. What has the 'King of Hell' done for us all?"

No one instantly answered, Charlie's glare only got worse. An inferno of emotions about to erupt from her.

"Coulda said it nicer, but Angel's got a point," Now it was Husk's turn to acknowledge his presence. Quietly cleaning a used glass at the bar. The cat and deer could just sense the spider's prideful smirk after hearing that remark. "Your dad's done nothing remarkable to help the sinners enough for them to remember him. The overlords only know 'cause, well, that's fucking obvious; they're overlords! I only know 'cause of the overlord business. Everyone in this hotel that's a regular sinner, they only know because you've told 'em you're the princess of Hell. Yet I'm betting that they would've not known that man existed if you didn't say anything about royalty in your bloodline."

"That was uncalled for Husk," Vaggie muttered out loud enough for him to hear, before going after her emotional girlfriend who had ran off in tears.

"And you said I was being rude!" Angel laughed after the two girls left the room. Earning only a groan and an eyeroll from the cat magician. The deer walked closer to the duo, standing inbetween them so he could lock onto whoever spoke with ease.

"Well I must say, it is quite interesting news to know that her father will be coming to the hotel." He spoke up before an unnecessary argument happened... again. "How long do we have to wait?"

"I think an hour tops," Angel answered, leaning back to see him more clearly. Smirking as his eyes locked onto the spider. "Why? Whatcha thinking about doing with the king, Alastor?"

"What are you thinking?"

"Damn chill, I'm only asking!" He sat up straight on the sofa, lifting his arms in the air with a small scoff. "Ya don't look like the type of person to just have a casual chat with someone."

"Yeah, you always have a reason."

Alastor only locked onto Husk, his pupils seemingly shrinking slowly the longer he stared. He didn't know how long he was locking on before getting his arms slapped by the spider.

"Do not touch me, Angel," He threatened him, backing off from the other while fixing up his sleeve.

"Please! You were staring at Husk like you were gonna eat him. Which, like, no judging. Everyone has their kink-"

A knock came out the hotel's front door, saving Angel from an unknowing pissed Alastor that had begun to slowly surface. Teleporting over, he quickly made him presentable, and calmer, before swinging open the door to great whoever thought they could be redeemed.

"Um... Hey there, I came to see my daughter? Charlie?"

The king of Hell himself, right in front of Alastor. A little shorter than he expected, but he wasn't going to judge when he couldn't stop smiling. The king rubbed his right arm, looking up at the Radio Demon. Waiting for the red statue to do something. It was unnerving. To the king? Perfect.

"Lucifer Morningstar?" He received a nod, making Alastor's smile widened even more somehow. His eyes locking onto the king even more, pupils slowly beginning to shrink. Lucifer reeked of the scent of death and depression, if that second was even possible for Alastor to smell somehow. And yet somehow...

The Radio Demon adored and craved more from the beautiful sight of such a depraved king.