Part 01🌹

Here I'm presenting my first ever short story... And I dedicate the story to my sweetheart TheHidden_Love

___________________________________________________

Happy reading:)

Xyz University

It was all hustle bustle in the surroundings. The gate opened just 15 minutes ago.. students were still coming. Within a few minutes everyone (Professors, lecturers, students,librarian, assistants, peons,sweepers etc...) got engrossed  with their work. Everyone was busy in their own world of duties.

Some students started gossiping in the campus while some students went to the library to study and those who had lectures went for class.

Meanwhile, a girl of about 20 years reached in front of the main gate. She came by bicycle. After parking the bicycle she enters the premises.. as she enter a sparkle of innocence spread all over the campus. She was simple yet beautiful. A broad smile was dancing on her lips and her eyes hold the universe in a single glance. Her face was like a tapestry of grace woven with threads of kindness and adorned with the blossoms of an ever-present genuine smile.

She had a bag hanging on her right shoulder and was in a hurry

She had a bag hanging on her right shoulder and was in a hurry.. While watching at her wrist watch she mumbled, "it's too late.. classes would've started by now, I've to reach soon"

She was stepping quickly towards the class but abruptly stopped when one of her classmates called her. She turned behind and saw a girl was approaching at her excitedly.

"Hey Karishma, tum kaha jaa rahi ho" She asked.

"Class attend karne..why??" Karishma replied and further questioned her.

"Aree class chhod.. Let's go to the canteen. Do you know what's gonna happen there?"

Karishma raised her eyebrows in a question manner.

"Aaj Kabir Riya ko propose karne wala hai, bhot maza ayega.. Pata nahi woh accept karegi ki nahi.. Chal chalte hai" She informed with enthusiasm.

"Ahh, I'm sorry Tina mein nahi aa sakti. Actually mujhe class ke liye late ho rahi hai.. Aur wese bhi aaj previous semester ka result bhi aane wala hai toh.. " She cleared.

"So what yarr, result baad mein dekh lena. They'll notify about it na" Tina said.

"I know but class mein aaj topper ka naam announce hone wala hai so.. Okey I've to go now, hope you understand byee" Karishma said and was about to leave but immediately stopped there after hearing a voice.

That voice is her favourite. The person behind the voice is very special to her. A smile crept on her face and she turned back.

"Hey, what's up guys" A young handsome boy was asking them while approaching towards them.