I found it (part 1)

Start from the beginning

Babe - me.... (Proudly pointing himself)

Charlie - of you did so much of work then find another place for sleep...

Babe - no noooo no.. I will sleep in the bed ...

Charlie - no this is my bed I am not letting you sleep in the bed....

Babe - then I have a idea let's play rock, paper, scissor.... Of 3 points if I win I will sleep in the sofa and if you win you will

Charlie - okie....

(Babe and Charlie - rock, paper, scissor
Babe show scissor and Charlie show.. paper...)

Babe - I win..

Charlie - 2 more...

(Rock, paper, scissors babe show.. aper and Charlie show.. scissor)

Babe - ooi....shit

Charlie - heheheew

(This is the last around and both are so serious...like they are gonna die if they lose...rock,paper, scissor babe show rock and Charlie also show rock)

Babe - ufff...

Charlie - one more time.....

(Rock,paper, scissors again both of them again show...rock..)

Charlie - stop coping me.....

Babe - me...you are coping me.....

Charlie - uffff...one more...

Babe - see I will win...

(Rock,paper, scissor  these time Charlie show scissor and babe show...rock..)

Charlie - ahhhhhhhhhhh (crying) nonooooooooooo

Babe - (victor dancing...)yaaa yaa Charlie is a  loser ...Charlie is a loser...

Charlie - nonoooo I am not sleeping out.....(Crying dramatically)

Babe - nono....we made a deal and you have to follow.....

Charlie - but it's my bed.....

Babe - I will give you your favourite food...

Charlie - (without wasting any second he went out from his room taking a pillow and a blanket....he went to the sofa)

Babe - (processing what just happened)
Did he just went..out because I will give him his favourite food (still processing) and( lie down on the bed...)the bed is smelling like..him(smile and sniffing more)sweet and chocolaty...(Smile)....

Author pov
Charlie was not able to sleep in the sofa..not become it's small or uncomfortable....it's because he doesn't sleep at this time....he sigh....and look at his balcony from where the moon light is coming....the AC is on..the room is cold...too but suddenly something strike in his brain he started blushing....he remember how babe kiss his scar.... He slowly  touch his scar and close his eyes to feel how smoothing he felt....how warm it was...how soft his lips...how his hands were touching his cheek..and rubbing softly....a different type of sensation he  felt.....then he remember he had a gf....a pinch of sadness was visible in his face...his heart is hurt... although he doesn't love babe....but still he is feeling sad..why? He also don't know...slowly he turned his head to look at the close room were babe was sleeping....he stare at the close door and said good night babe then with a heavy heart he draft to sleep...in the bedroom...babe was trying to sleep but he is not able to sleep... because he is not used to sleep in these bed....but still he is trying to sleep he close his eyes,he started recalling about how Charlie was looking so cute and beautiful... While sleeping..... How he loves food.... More than anyone... How he make him laugh...how he feel happy with him....a small smile was visible on his face...and the smile becomes bigger when he remember how he kiss his scar and touch his cheek how peaceful it was....he wanted to kiss him....but why?he don't know...he thought he have a bf...who make him cry and always treat him badly but still he never leaves him...maybe Charlie loves him so much that he never want anyone in his life...or maybe there is something else...how babe want to know about his relationship.....but all he can do is....seeing him in pain.... although he knows about.... That neon is not a good person.... May he looks good and handsome...but in the end of the day the person only wants.. trust and loyalty in the relationship..... With a deep sigh good night Charli He fall sleep....

Morning time 5:30...

Babe was not able to breadth properly....he want to open his eyes...but he can't....he grab the bedsheet....but suddenly he wake up with heavy breadth.....he look around..and then he remember he was in Charlie house....Frist he make himself clam....and went out side of the room...he went to the living room...and he realised it's 5;30 in the morning the sunlight has not come yet....he look at the sleeping figure....who was sleeping at a werid position...the blanket was fall in the floor..babe chuckle...he goes...towards him....and pat his head..and said to his..ear wake up Charlie it's..morning.....Charlie slowly open his eye... He look at babe...

Charlie - (sleepy voice) let me sleep...

Babe - (chuckle) wake..up naa

Charlie - nope...

Babe - it's 5:30 wake up....naaa

Charlie - (silent)

Babe - (chuckle) he again fall sleep...

Then babe remember the AC of his room is still on... So he goes back and off the AC drink one cup of water... And come back to the living room.... He pick up the... Blanket
And slowly climb in the sofa and lay down beside Charlie....Charlie turned towards babe...and grab him by his neck and place his head in babe chest...for babe now it's becoming confusing that Charlie is sleeping or just.... teasing him...so he wait... thinking that the boy is gonna smile but there is no sign of waking up...so he grab Charlie by his waist carefully not to wake him up and cover Charlie and himself with blanket....he was looking at Charlie who was sleeping at his chest peacefully..babe smile..slowly slowly babe eyes were becoming heavy...but he is sacred that he will see the same.... horrifying dream.... because of that he pressed Charlie more to his chest......and went to sleep...now both of them sleeping.... after sometime Charlie wake up....and find himself hugging someone...he panic....he slowly look up and find its babe...who was sleeping... peacefully.... Charlie though that it's...neon... Who is hugging him...... Charlie was looking at babe...the more he look at babe the more he feel some sensation in his body....but he is still confused why he feeling like these....he thought that the person is sleeping infront of him is looking handsome...cute....but some how tired...he can see some dark circles below his eyes... although he never noticed that... Or he never.... See him these closely to notice everything....but the tired face is looks so relax right now...Charlie wants to wake him...but he stop in the mid..way.....let him sleep I will go and prepare some food...for both of us....

Thank you guys....for reading these story I hope you like these🌷🌷