Part One: The Search

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡

TW: Swearing

"FBI. Are you sure you can handle this case? You're spacing out a lot." Agent 5 spoke, she seemed concerned.. It was a family case after all, most wouldn't be allowed to even work on a case involving family or friends.. FBI had just been an acception, both because he hadn't been too close to his brother and because he forced himself into the case.

"Im fine, we where never close anyways." He replied.. And he wasn't wrong, the 2 had been separated their whole lives mostly, the last time FBI had seen his brother, he'd seemed off anyways, FBI just assumed SCP was different and put it down to that, it wasn't a surprise in the end to be having to arrest his brother by blood.. Close or not, he still felt slightly weird about it, but in the end, he'd joined the case willingly

"If you're sure..." She responded, slightly skeptical of him, you couldn't blame her.

Eventually, they walked in, joining the rest of the agents in the search through the building. It was a giant lab.. It was.. Strange. How had this stayed off the radar for so long? How couldn't they have found it sooner? God.. So many questions, so little answers.

Eventually, the group split up, going off on their own. It wasn't the best thing to do in such a large building, especially when nightfall had come and the lights themselves in the building where extremely dim, making flashlights a necessity.

FBI wandered through the long hallways, it felt like a maze at this point, there was so many hallways, so many doors, just.. So many. "Ugh.. It's like it never fucking ends.."

'SCP-3994' one door read.. "Huh? What the fuck is this shit.." He mumbled under his breath before opening the first door.. Eventually being met with a large window view and another door to the side. FBI froze in place.. "He's.. He's keeping p-people here!? What the fuck dude!! Did he kidnap them!?" To him, 3994 wasn't anything odd.. Just.. A person. After all, the SCP had the ability to appear as such didn't it? To someone with a lack of knowledge, why would they know? Why would they know the danger? Why would they know the danger?

"F-Fuck.. I can't even open it.." He paused briefly "I'll.. I'll find a way to get you out man.. I'll fucking find this sicko and get you out" he then ran out of the room, now searching for his brother like his life depended on it.