THE NEXT DAY :

MEMBERS POV : 

Bang PD informed us that exactly after three days we will have a concert and we shall debut during that concert. it was a pretty short notice. things were all getting arranged we were all so eager to the upcoming day of concert.

every thing seems good and calm and somehow jimin and jungkook did not seem to have fought of argued with taehyung since they had a talk with mr.han and taehyung seems to slowly getting used to the Bangtan environment. 

Taehyung pov :

things are going well for the past 3 days jimin and jungkook are not annoyed or angry with me they are just like the other members jin hyung and i have gotted used to eachother very well now and it is fun, i kinda understand the members.

i was thirsty and i went to the kitchen and i was thinking about this morning, i got a call from my teacher from school, not just me but also jungkook, jungkook is also in school with me but he is my senior, the teacher had asked me to come to school since there is a meting being held i was wondering what it was about and how important could it be to call the students of all classes. i am a straight A student yet i go to school once in a blue moon i had no friends in school i used to study by myself and went to school only during important days such as final exams and half quaterly exams i used to study by myself. i was thinking if i could go to jungkook and ask him if he knew why we were all called to school.

i did not realize that i was so lost in my thought and i spilled the water on the floor. when i noticed the water on the ground i pouted and went to get a mop to clear it before someone falls because of it.

aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!

i heard hobi hyung screaming from the kitchen i rushed over there with a mop in my hand and when i went there i saw hobi hyung on the ground who slipped and fell because of the water i spill, i saw pure rage in his eyes i was too scared to speak it was obvious that it was me who pored the water cause i had a mop in my hands with shocked expression.

hobi hyung i am sorry i didn't p....... i didn't complete my sentence and suddenly i was hit hard by hobi hyung i fell because of the force soon after that i was delivered by a kick in my stomach i could only whimper an i received more kick's on my stomach making me cry in pain soon everything turns fuzzy and dark soon i saw jin hyung saying hobi hyung to stop i was glad jin hyung helped me but i was wrong cause he said "j-hope stop don't waste your energy on him and it would also be troublesome if he gets hurt now the debut is in two days". namjoon hyung continued saying "also it would be a problem if manager sejin hyung or bang pd get to know about this".

j-hope hyung glared at me and left i slowly got up looking at others hoping they would care but no, none of them cared namjoon hyung said " get out of our sight before we get angry on you kim taehyung " i was quietly heading to my room as i heard them say,

"weak".

"how pathetic".

"disgusting".

"he doesn't deserve to be here".

my tears would not stop, i went in and shut the door i locked it this time cause i didnt want anyone to see me like this.