His Symptoms

For a few hours, I researched many articles about the warning signs of Stoners and how to spot them. Out of the many articles, I found the symptoms that often appeared the most and connected them to you know who.

Let's see what I have found out.

Number 1. Mostly a diet of cereal.

Cereal is a Stoner's favorite because it's fast and tasty, but we've never seen Bang eat cereal in the show before,

However! That is where deli comes in and Bang eats a lot of it! As seen in the last part with the ham and burrito. If you look at the burrito bang was eating, you can tell there's a lot of meat on it.

Number 2. People (Storybots) always ask him if he's cool or down.

Not many times in Ask the Storybots is this present but it can be seen as slightly implied. Many times 341b looks at Bang funny when he's saying something, and in Silly in Storybots Super songs, Beep looks at him off and says he can stop making the face.

The closest we've got in this department is where Bing waves a hand over Bang's face and says he's "Broken again" in Answer Time which implies that this isn't the first time this happened.

 In "How do Volcanoes work" Beep and the rest of the team are actually surprised where Bang takes them to an actually really good place to start! Beep even being suspicious and not trusting is even her knee jerk reaction!

And speaking of reaction,

Number 3. Slowed Reaction time

Haven't you ever found it weird how Bang always speaks slowly at times like how he says the word "Rhombus"? If you watch ask the Storybots he tends to be the last one to react to things. (Begins to eat the browser cookies -case of the munchies-, Second to last to jump off of Stapes, and in how do eyes see? He slowly says the words Yay science way after everyone else!)

And lastly, to top off everything, on to the next part