Former Soviet Countries!

Start from the beginning

"You're basically our new future now..hehe like a phoenix rebirthing from the ashes of their predecessor." Georgia poked the toddler's cheek playfully.

"We were once Pops' pride and joy and now you'll be our pride and joy little one!" Azerbaijan grinned, talking to Russia like they would understand a single word they said.

"But how do we take care of a child? We're not really experienced in taking care..." Uzbekistan pointed out. The family once had a pet fish which sadly died since they had asked Soviet that they'll be responsible for it, which did not go well.

"We have books silly! I know we got one of parenting in our library! And, countries don't really need the food and water to survive, so they can handle it if we forget to feed them!" Kyrgyzstan replied with crossing their arms happily.

"I do not trust you in taking care of Russia." Tajikistan deadpan, blocking the toddler off from Kyrgyzstan's view.

"Wait! I have an idea! We should get a book, we draw a checklist then each of us will have duty!" Estonia snapped their fingers.

"Ahh, but what if we forget?" Moldova scratched their head. "Some of us are really forgetful of things." They sneak a glance at Georgia. Georgia felt offended, rasing their hand to scare Moldova.

"Then if any of us remembers, we go to the book to see if anything is done. Easy peaz." Latvia crossed their arms, staring at Georgia which irked them.

"Calm down George." Lithuania patted their back.

"I'm not George..." They pouted.

"Okay! Fellas~! We got a child without a room here!" Azerbaijan waved their arms around. "Say..Ukraine, do you want to share a room with Russia?"

"Huh. Why me?!"

"I dunno...most of us are sharing rooms with like one or more, you're the only one that's alone."

"Okay, tis' not fair." Ukraine playfully frowned, picking up Russia from Belarus' arms. Walking away from the group."First one to their rooms gotta clean that mess~!" They stuck their tongue out, running straight to their room.

"But we still have our father's remaining here!" Armenia screamed before anyone could take off.

"Crap, let's just put them in a jar, but I gotta make a run for it. Toodles~!" Kyrgyzstan winked before being the second one to start running.

"Have some respect to our father?!" Uzbekistan screeched, chasing after the fleeing country.

"Don't worry Armenia, I'll clean everything up." Belarus placed their hand on Armenia's shoulder.

"Awh shucks, I feel really bad for Bela to clean them all up!" Kazakhstan frowned, "I'm gonna help you."

"I'm want to help too." Latvia placed their hand on their chest.

"Ooh! If Lat is joining, I'm joining too!" Estonia smiled.

"Man, Es is in, then I'll join too." Lithuania butted in too.

"I believe the food on the floor still can be saved if we were to get hurry up and heat them up again." Armenia looked at the sorry pile of food that Soviet had cooked for them.

"A last lunch with Pops' cooking..." Moldova sighed sadly, they glanced at the food before realising that Azerbaijan is picking it up with their bare hands with Tajikistan hurriedly getting the spare plates for the food.

Near their feets, is a Uzbekistan picking up their parent's remains carefully.

The rest rushed to help the three with the picking up.

...

"Let's eat!" Most of them cheered.

"Wait- we're missing the other three, this wouldn't be meaningful without all of us to enjoy lunch together." Belarus paused the excitement, finding the three countries.

"It's not lunch anymore, it's dinner now." Tajikistan said as they fixed the portrait of their father smiling.

"Woah Kazakhstan, your flag changed!" Uzbekistan pointed out, still clenching on their fork.

"Huh really? Do I look good?" The eagle said, observing their new appearance on their utensils. "Does blue even fit me?" They rubbed their skin, staring at their own reflection.

"Don't worry Kaz, I think any colour suits you!" Kyrgyzstan appeared behind them. "If there's anyone telling you otherwise, I'll beat them up!"

"Yeah! We'll beat them up until they get blue like you!" Russia grinned, the countries looked at the child in surprise.

"Did that toddler just spoke?" Azerbaijan murmured, their fork almost getting out of their grip.

"It was not me who taught them that guys." Ukraine defended themselves. "Can we start eating now?" They said as they place the little Russia down.

"Father, let's eat!" Ukraine pushed the chair with the photo of Soviet Union in as if they are still alive and healthy.

In my AU, Countries all begin being genderless before reaching the age where their actual gender would show

Also Russia hasn't lost their voice yet btw :3

Country facts!!

Vatican City is home to the highest percentage of art per capita.

•Armenia was the first country to make Christianity it’s official religion.

•All countries in Africa are part of the African Union, except for Sudan, which was suspended in June 2019 because of the killings of protestors.