six

"Why do you look so sad Eunseok. Cheer up a bit, we're finally going on another family trip." His mother stated as she tries to cheer up her oldest son.
Eunseok stares out the window as he lets out a sigh.
"Lara is not coming along. That's why I'm sad." He replies as he leans back on his seat.
His six year old brother who sat beside him in the car looks over at him.
"I'm sad as well that Lara noona is not coming along. Now he will just bully me." Eunho stated as his older brother lets out a scowl.
"Shut up you brat. Just go back to watching your stupid cartoon on your iPad." He says as Eunho pouted before going back to watching his cartoon.

"Eunseok." His mother warns him as Eunseok took this as a sign to go quiet.
"Come on Eunseok. Lighten up a bit. You can't keep pressuring Lara to come to every one of our family trips. Sometimes she needs time off from you and spend time with her friends." His father tells him as Eunseok looks over at him.
"Are you saying that I'm too... clingy?" He says as his father lets out a chuckle.
"I did not say that at all."

₊˚ ୨ ♡ ୧ ˚₊

"You boys go ahead and spend the next few hours on your own. I'll come over to inform you when it's time for lunch." Their mother stated as Eunseok and Eunho nodded their heads before heading outside to the ski resort.

"Eunho do you want me to teach you how to ski. You said that you've been wanting to learn it since last year." Eunseok asks.
The little boy shakes his head a no.
"I was planning to play with the other kids and build snowman's." He answers.
His older brother sends him a displeased look.

"You scaredy cat. You can't be all geared up and not ski. You're just wearing that to look cool." He says and took a hold of Eunho's arms before dragging him over to an area where all the beginners were skiing.
"Ahhh seokkie I'm scareddd!!" The six year old whines.
"Hey, that's why I'm teaching you on how to ski. Besides it's not like we're going to practice in the expert part of the resort. As long as I'm beside you, nothing bad is going to happen." He reassures him as Eunho looks at him in skepticism. His older brother has never been THIS nice to him.
"Ok hyung.." Eunho mumbles quietly in response. Hearing him say that somehow made Eunseok smile and get all giddy. It's the first time he's heard his younger brother call him 'hyung' without being forced to say it.

 It's the first time he's heard his younger brother call him 'hyung' without being forced to say it

— ⭐️

"And then I went down like woooshh. You should've seen me up there!! Seokkie hyung taught me how to ski." Eunho describes his day and experience over at the resort to his parents as they listened to him attentively.
"That's great Eunho. How sweet of your older brother to teach you." His mother replied as she patted his head.
"It's also nice that you're finally addressing your brother as hyung." Their dad stated as Eunho looks away embarassed.
"I'm only calling him that today because he was nice to me." The six year old boy says as he crosses his hands.

"You're telling me that if I'm nicer to you then you'd call me hyung?" Eunseok says as his brother replied, "maybe."
"What are you on about you brat, I'm nice to you everyday but you never call me hyung." He teases as he tickles Eunho, this making the little boy burst into a fit of giggles.