Relationship

Literally today I saw this guy that I thought was boyfriend material.

So I went up to him and told him a pick-up line. Apparently, he wasn't interested and I came out as weird :(

There was a awkward silence for a bit so I knew I had to start out slow. I started boasting about my art skills and how I know how to sucessfuly not set fire to the house while I make cereal and he seem impressed! That's when the conversation hit off. We became friends in a matter of 9.27 seconds.

I gave him tickles, a few friendly hugs, and goofy impressions. Then, that's when I think it was time for me to make my move. I started telling jokes then flirty jokes. Then I started doing my pick up lines again. He fell for it.

I held his hand for a bit and whisper things in his ear. I gave him an affectionate hug and a kiss on the cheek. I was about to give him my first kiss but he rejected me! My heart was broken and I felt really bad but I didn't give up.

I gave him 2 lettuces and a tomato as a gift and he really liked it. He said this really means a lot to him. Then that's when I tried to kiss him again and we did! We kissed!

Then we made out a bit and took the fun to the bedroom. Thats when I proposed. He said yes. Then I proposed again so he can be my husband forever. He said yes!

And, now I have a husband in less than a day. What a day :)